common projects ss08

onemancult

i am in paris right now. i will be back in new york on the 25th. do you think that den or odin will still have the desert boots or will they be sold out?

Commonwelath (http://www.cmonwealth.com/) has desert boots in white and grey. Give them a call for sizes and order info. I picked up a grey pair about a week ago and I think they still had a few sizes left.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually think they're fairly reasonable in terms of price, all things considered. my first pair are pretty old and look about as good as they did when i got them.

I've gotta agree with the kunkster. I've been wearing my dark gray mids just about everyday since the end of February, so that even included some slush/snow weather, and other than a bit of creasing, they still look basically the same. For the 200 I got them for, it makes more sense to me than the people who blow over 100 on a pair of sneakers at Foot Locker or something and have them fall apart in a few months. Of course, maybe I just always had bad luck back in high school with Adidas and Nike.

If Den has somehow got more of the low courts in white, in a 41, I will pay good money to someone if they could pick me up a pair, heh. Though I'm really tempted by the idea of a pair of red.

Though I'm really tempted by the idea of a pair of red.

Get them, the best pair out there. I'm too boring to wear red shoes but they look great.

I'm not sure about the dress shoes. They are nice and it's a completely new territory for cp but I would probably just get a nice pair from a good shoe maker (Churchs or even n.d.c.) over them.

How big is the size difference between a pair of 43's and 44's? I've got two pairs in 43 but they haven't reshaped they way I thought they would and therefore I'm considering going for a pair of 44's next time.

i just imagine all the shoe boxes falling on top of you and then the chandelier, then the shoes all come to life and youre stuck inside the common projects den prison.

i imagine this to be the twisted wet dream of many a sufuer.

Zipster, I'm also very envious of Yard's grey suede high tops. I haven't seen them in any stores in NY or online, let me know if you have any luck tracking 'em down.

are you talking about yardsdales cp boxing shoes? bloomies carried them

they were the most comfortable cp's i have ever worn

Zipster, I'm also very envious of Yard's grey suede high tops. I haven't seen them in any stores in NY or online, let me know if you have any luck tracking 'em down.
are you talking about yardsdales cp boxing shoes? bloomies carried them

they were the most comfortable cp's i have ever worn

The grey suede boxing boots were Bloomingdale's exclusives. Pretty much all of the West Coast Bloomie's aren't going to be carrying CP anymore, so it's safe to say that unless you can get them here or on e-bay, you won't be able to locate them.

They were on sale for about $140 in my local Bloomie's 2 months ago.

I take it back.. common projects.. i am a supporter. i finally tried on a pair and i think i have come to be a believer. Solid, wearable, and very comfortable.

word

so, basically, on the previous page you were bad mouthing a product of which you had no first hand experience of?

i don't need to tell you how much of a retard you are, do i?