common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, common projects.

inner sole outer sole measurements are useless. find your cp size by comparing with a generic shoe you own. i have the mids in a 42 and i am a 9.5 in vans

nah i reckon innersole measurements would be the best as i have a varying size. I have had size 10 chucks but size 9.5 sb and 10 dunks and yeh. I am size 9 in ubkj

also i was asking about the better chukkas for the same price as the pictured cp's..

These strongly enforce my opinion that, for $300, you can find a much better chukka. Pretty ugly.

i would be all over those if they were leather, suede is not doing the job of fully convincing me.

the difference in these is that they look more casual than usual chukkas due to the sneaker sole, i don't think there is a match to them in any other brand out there, maybe only OC as mentioned, but feel free to show alternatives to them.

i would be all over those if they were leather, suede is not doing the job of fully convincing me.

the difference in these is that they look more casual than usual chukkas due to the sneaker sole, i don't think there is a match to them in any other brand out there, maybe only OC as mentioned, but feel free to show alternatives to them.

Agreed +12345678

btw, handled the desert boots last night and was not as impressed as i'd hoped. plus, cp's at barneys cost more to begin with so i could not justify the price.

So far, I feel like the only pairs of these that are worth the money are the grey suede / plain white leather hi-tops. The lowtops just don't feel worth it to me and the chukkas are kind of weak.

yeh they are the only ones i want, also the black patent high tops are cool.. thugh white, blue, red don't look to bad as well but i couldn't wear them..

fuck me. i need these in 46. will kill your enemies in return.

have you emailed every stockist in the states. Thats what i reccomend you send out a group email and ask everyone.. Even if it says sold out on their sites or you cant find that exact one in their blogspot. Send an email anyway, you might be suprised what you manage to uncover, or you might not.. worth a try if your willing to pay 20% on top..

The ones I want are the light grey hi achilles, but they're not making them this season. might still go for the white. they seem ike a superior all-season sneaker. reports indicate they can last.

nomad in toronto told me in an e-mail they had some grey achilles in hi-top, dunno if they are the light grey ones you are looking for, you should ask them.

have you emailed the international stores? How about you email common projects yourself..

ahh nais pics of the high tops. I'm really stuck here, should i get the white leather high tops or the black patent high tops??

any help?

nomad in toronto told me in an e-mail they had some grey achilles in hi-top, dunno if they are the light grey ones you are looking for, you should ask them.

revolveclothing.com

might cop.... I'll probably wait for DEN. I believe they will be having exclusive shoes/bag. yeah?