common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find white court shoes anywhere either.I've checked quite a few stores too,they must not of gone through final production/distribution or something.
They were definitely made but for whatever reason only a few stores ordered them up for this season. :(

^^^hey can you post more pics wearing the suede desert boots, thanks

They're a bit too small, I'm exchanging them. I'll take photos when I get bigger ones.

Buying shoes online is annoying.

do you usually take 44 in CP or is that you first pair?

First pair. I think I'm 44½ or something weird. They just fit but the suede is delicate etc.

great pickup gabriel those are fantastic much better than those raf by raf junk

true, incomparable, really nice quality..... I recommend these.

AND THE REST OF STORES WERE/ARE FUCKING MORONGS
It's true. I thought it was crazy that we didn't pick them up but I figured I'd be able to just get them somewhere else. Turns out only a couple stores total got them.. It's pretty damn weird.

I can't find white court shoes anywhere either.I've checked quite a few stores too,they must not of gone through final production/distribution or something.

just gonna have to wait till common projects takes over den

do you usually take 44 in CP or is that you first pair?

I'm asking if the sizing as changes between the achilles and this model.

I actually just got mine today (exact same pair as Gabriel, same size and everything), and I'd say they're sized similar to my other three CPs. Definitely not any smaller.

Does anyone yet know where these 2-hole dress, suede shoes are available? I couldn't find them online anywhere and locally, South Willard carries only the 3-hole slip on styles.

I ordinarily find CP to be overpriced and underwhelming, but I dig these styles' buc-like-inspiration.

Picture4.png

Picture3.png

Does anyone yet know where these 2-hole dress, suede shoes are available? I couldn't find them online anywhere and locally, South Willard carries only the 3-hole slip on styles.

I ordinarily find CP to be overpriced and underwhelming, but I dig these styles' buc-like-inspiration.

GARGYLE.com

does anyone know of a place that carries the grey suede deserts online? I need a pair.

http://www.tobi.com/product/8024-common-projects-suede-desert-boots-shoes-casual

Also a heads up, Revolveclothing.com got their shipment of CP's so they have stock of a few different styles now (high tops, mids, and some lows).

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/CommonProjects.jsp?&d=h

You might want to place your order ASAP with Revolve. I placed my order over a month ago, expecting the shipment on the 30th of April. Then I get a mail saying my size will be restocked on July 30th.

Yesterday I got a mail saying that they have restocked, but they have more preorders than shoes in stock. Thankfully, I got mine shipped because I've been waiting for a while, I guess.

Now that I've worn them for nearly a year I think I could even go with a 45 and they'd fit perfectly after some use.

oh so maybe I should have kept my 44s...