common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I +rep you and you went RED ----> GREEN!
Thank you :D

I don't know why I was red, I only made 6 posts, hehe

The shoe feels a bit tight (not uncomfortably tight), but the girl at Odin said the leather will most likely stretch out. The 43 was too loose, and I plan to wear them sockless, so...

I wear 43 in CP, normaly. They are a bit loose, but I prefer it this way for sneakers.I can lace them up, unlike those dress shoes ;)

Are you talking about the picture I posted? If so, I'm pretty sure this season's CPs are made in the same factory.

I think the quality is pretty good, although I'm not an expert in the field. The leather has a good feel, the sole is stitched, they are very comfortable... I'm pretty sure you get your money worth out of these.

BTW, FunkyFrench, I + rep you in return :)

Those bone patent leathers look freeeeeeeeeesh. Are there grey patent mid? Those would be a) amazing B) insta-cop.

ATTN:

Bloomingdale's Century City has multiple pairs of black patent mids, silver hi boxing boots, and grey suede boxing boots for about $120 a pair.

The sizes are pretty much all 41 & 42s, but there is a pair of silver hi-tops in a 45. Buy.

went down to south willard today and picked up this:

phpYAbiGqPM.jpg

SA was very cute. love her accent!

Haha I know who you're talking about, she sold me the very same shoes :D

probably put the same charm on you :o

she's like amelie in real life

ATTN:

Bloomingdale's Century City has multiple pairs of black patent mids, silver hi boxing boots, and grey suede boxing boots for about $120 a pair.

The sizes are pretty much all 41 & 42s, but there is a pair of silver hi-tops in a 45. Buy.

wait are you saying the ss08 silver hightops are $120? being at ucla im definitely gon cop if so

Just got my slip dress shoes in the mail, pretty happy with them. I somehow managed to get the sizing right.

They're size 41 and I wear... vans 9, nike 9.5, con 8.5. I'm sure I'm not the best example, but I'd suggest getting them a little smaller than your other shoes (1-2 EU sizes smaller).

Hope this helps.

ATTN:

Shit, anyone willing to proxy me a pair of the black patent mids in a 41 if they're still there? Would pay you monies.

^..:confused: .that looks about right to me...must be a special edition box. lol

i got another pair. low this time. i couldnt find the white court shoe to save my life, so i got these. still super dope.

CPcourtshoe.jpg