common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How well made are the Achilles midtops? Obviously they're a great looking shoe, but are they really built to last?

I've been wearing my mids for almost three months on a fairly consistent basis and they look brand new other than some very slight creasing. Provided you do some basic care stuff, it shouldn't be an issue.

Damn. Shopjake had sent out an email about a new shipment and included a pick of the white cap-toes, but I guess it was an error on their part, because it was labelled achilles low, and that's all I see now.

Kinda related...anyone know how patent leather ages/wears? Been kinda leary of pleather since those Jordans (11's) came out in High School...but the cp mids look kinda very sexeh.

I have the patent black high tops from last season. I've worn them once or twice a week for the past four months. There is some minimal creasing, but besides that they've been holding up well.

gargyle has the "warm grey" version. It's not all that grey looking though. You can check there.

they get duller through more wears and give off a awesome vibe of awesomeness.
I have the patent black high tops from last season. I've worn them once or twice a week for the past four months. There is some minimal creasing, but besides that they've been holding up well.

Thanks for that info...something about those black mids in patent that screams "buy me now."

How well made are the Achilles midtops? Obviously they're a great looking shoe, but are they really built to last?

definetly built to last. mine have gone through countless nights of clubbing and days of walking and apart from leather scratches and slight creasing, it's shape and stitching is still as new