common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/COMMON-PROJECTS-anamel-High-Top_W0QQitemZ330216964721QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Fake common projects are on the bay... Just can't believe it... I was thinking CP was quite low profile, well, not any more!

looks like someone realized the demand of cp's and started making fakes.

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2...-of-fakes.html

posted 3 weeks ago...

Can we have more picture please ? Nice purchase ;) !

yeah that pic doesn't really show off the shoe much, I'm sorry i'll take better pics tonight. Flash was acting wacky.

Important to note though guys, I bought two common projects shoes last season and felt the 42 was the sweet spot for me since I usually wear a 9 in other shoes. I have some patent leather lows that are a 41 and they are a bit snug.

Now when I went to Southwillard to buy these court shoes yesterday, I tried on the 42 and there was way too much room in the toe. The 41 was a much better fit for me.

Granted, the toebox on the court shoes is a bit narrower than perhaps their other offerings, and I was in a rush so I couldn't try on the other shoes to know if there was a universal change in the sizing, but it's something to think about. I hope that helps you guys.

Good to know Yardsale; now I just need to find someone who stocks the white ones. I'm usually a 42 as well... but the hard part is the girlfriend wants a pair too, so I've gotta find somewhere that actually has the tiny sizes.

Those suede dress shoes look ace.

southwillard has the whites, dunno if they have your size or not. The cute S.A. told me that the CP's were flying off the shelves. She was boxing up a perforated grey low as we chatted :eek:

Spring stuff looks good in person, Spring will be arriving at my store this week or next. Ill post to let anyone know that wants them. Any interested in fall stuff still i have sizes. PM me if interested.

-Achilles Low brown suede $275

40, 41, 42, 43, 44

-Achilles low patent black $275

40, 43

-Achilles low gunmetal leather $275

40, 41, 42, 43

-Achilles low white leather $275

41, 42

- Achilles mid grey $280

41, 42

- Achilles Leather Suede mid BLK $288

- Achilles Leather Suede Mid WHT $288

41, 43

They have all the colorways at Odin, in select sizes.

Seven carries the white ones for now, but they're getting other selections from this season soon, apparently.

edit -

And I didn't get a chance to try them on, but from holding them, they seem to be up to CP's usual standards. The elastic tongue fastener is kind of annoying though.

Spring stuff looks good in person, Spring will be arriving at my store this week or next. Ill post to let anyone know that wants them. Any interested in fall stuff still i have sizes. PM me if interested.

-Achilles Low brown suede $275

40, 41, 42, 43, 44

-Achilles low patent black $275

40, 43

-Achilles low gunmetal leather $275

40, 41, 42, 43

-Achilles low white leather $275

41, 42

- Achilles mid grey $280

41, 42

- Achilles Leather Suede mid BLK $288

- Achilles Leather Suede Mid WHT $288

41, 43

What store do you work at?

Killing me with the sizes...where are the Mids in 44-up?

Wow they look amazing. I wanted to ask you for moar pics when you posted your waywt but forgot it. And the jean is great too. I'd love them in black. I already have white Achilles'.