common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gosh, the white and black desert shoes are very nice. What would be the best store in NYC to purchase them for the best price? What are the price ranges on them? Are they made in Italy like the other CP shoes listed? Also, how is sizing on this shoe? I'm a true 9.5 in most sneakers if that helps. Much appreciated.

can anyone tell me about sizing for the desert boot, does it run big/small/true. i wear a 42 in the low achilles (9-10 in everything else) and can only get my hands on the boot in a 41 or 43.

i wear 42 in midtops. and i tried the desert boot in the same size and my heel kept lifting off the inside sole as i walked about. might be because of the very soft leather. so i tried a 41 and it fit like a charm. i dont know if it might be the same for you but.. thats what happened to me. they look even better in person btw.

will pay top dollar to anyone who can help me cop white or silver high-tops in a 46.

for the silver, try the Bloomingdale's in Century City (LA). got these there.

L1000937.jpg

i'm also looking for the white high top. i've pre-ordered them, but i was hoping to get them before the end of April. i guess i can wait, since i was late.

you're a 46, too? i can't find the white anywhere. i pre-ordered at odin but they're not gettin them.

how do they look like at that size? im the same size and was wondering if they looked like clown shoes or not...