australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha you guys are awesome..

nothing much better than a ccp suit..

speaking of which that size 54! on sz fits like a size 48.. crazy :|

D Congrats. mate :D

ccp sizing is really all over the place. i asked Stephen the size consistency of the ccp suits.. i guess it's hard to say as they have all different cut and process -selvedge/object dye/tape/seams etc etc.. so sizing can be vary.. it's scary to kop a ccp suit via online.

i feel so tempted to kop the volga volga black light weight hooked long shirt. sigh. abit too goth.. but damn it's amazing..

ccp sizing is really all over the place. i asked Stephen the size consistency of the ccp suits.. i guess it's hard to say as they have all different cut and process -selvedge/object dye/tape/seams etc etc.. so sizing can be vary.. it's scary to kop a ccp suit via online.

i feel so tempted to kop the volga volga black light weight hooked long shirt. sigh. abit too goth.. but damn it's amazing..

u should cop fen :P i am sure u'll get a good price heh

LEFT are now stocking Julius.. apparently EM will not be getting a delivery.

Well done on finishing up D icon14.gif

everyone here is out of control balla lately. I need to step up my game.

the DD thread Christian put up on SZ has some nice pieces, but then I read it may be samples. :/

so EM took LEFT's m.a+ and LEFT took EM's Julius...

haha! seems to be... I also agree with T 100%. The slight shift in direction LEFT is taking after talking to Mia sounds amazing. I'll certainly be stopping in there more often.

have u seen the new gareth pugh in LEFT 50?

Yeah, they've already moved a bit of stock bit but the few pieces I did see were mind blowing, seriously in another league. The dedicated shopfront installation looks so good, everyone should look out for it at night, comes with some crazy lighting effects.

haha! seems to be... I also agree with T 100%. The slight shift in direction LEFT is taking after talking to Mia sounds amazing. I'll certainly be stopping in there more often.

Yeah, they've already moved a bit of stock bit but the few pieces I did see were mind blowing, seriously in another league. The dedicated shopfront installation looks so good, everyone should look out for it at night, comes with some crazy lighting effects.

i just had dinner in smith st and walked pass the shop, complete darkness........ :(

Wow I didn't know LEFT stocked Pugh. Is it only womanswear?

azn kids who are still on the heidi trip? surprised they can afford/justify another store in the cbd, honestly though I'd consider buying one of their suits if I were on a serious budget but I've already pretty much decided my next suit will be from lad...

The worst thing about Jack London stores are the sales assistants, with their ridiculo haircuts and attitude like they know anything at all (except, apprently, about the obvious Hedi worship/thievery of the label). Maybe it's just me and I'm biased, maybe some of you lurkers work there and I'm totally wrong and it's just a job but man.

That said, not all their stuff is bad, I'd get the basics cos they fit slim and are well-priced, although quality is admittedly pretty shit.

yeah agree on the SA's there, terrible attitude especially considering they're working for such a low rent brand. a mate was considering buying a suit there but left because he got fed up with the dudes working there.

the angora wool basics last season were solid for the price as are their shirts and suiting, everything else they sell is utter trash though.