australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, nah just procrastinating instead of doing work that I really need to get done as I'll be missing a week of uni.

heh, sounds about right A. gotta mix it up a bit, I know I won't be buying any julius mainline for at least an entire season after I get the jut neck...

lulz. maybe mel could give you his thoughts on it? keen to try on every piece possible at the flagstore in tokyo, if only to confirm to myself that rick doesn't work on me haha.

btw is the toe of guidi boots as square as this or is it just the pic?

g13.jpg

i tried on almost all the RO f/w jackets @ the flagship store... the mollino assym zip works best with softer leather finish (blistered)... the oiled calf is wayyy to hard and the sleeves are cut long but they dont scrunch.. all the jackets are nice so its just a matter of a personal taste. i gotta say the RO suit is so fucking shit though LOL

re: guidi - might be just the pic damien :o

haha mel you crazy bastard, so much for been on a budget and not copping. :P you pick up that gnarly distressed reverse leather blazer at a used store? been a while since they've made anything with peak lapels. lulz @ the gun holster trench.

yeah, rick's tailored work... how was the hammered lamb leather anyway? looks decent in some pics but cheap and crappy in others.

thanks wept!

@ D: haha i know man :( need to sell a couple of stuff to pay off the bills now... still need to pick up a pair of guidis too.

yeahh the reverse leather blazer i picked up from space tokyo for hella cheap (39,000 yen) good fit, couldnt resist. you def should visit their stores when you're over there D.

oh fuck sorry i got it the other way around (jetlag concept).. the hard leather i was talking in my earlier post was the hammered lamb.. the oiled calf is reaaaally nice and soft. hammered lamb only works well with the cuff sleeves imo like the high collar moto not the mollino.

fk im getting all confused with all the diff treatments tbh.

you and me both mel. i look at ricks jackets and when i find one i like i then give up as there is so many treatments and opinions out there. For example, i like the high collar but then there is the FW08 one and the new one. velcro this...treatment that. all to confusing. then when you figure out what you want you have to find it in the right size (which for dji is non existent).