australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

and the pants is perfect, D.. kop-worthy.. it does come in other colours too dont they?

yeah, same pants as the runway suit so they come in grey too:

13.jpg

was considering buying the whole suit in grey but the jacket is cut bigger than their other ones this season, p2p is about 4-5cm too wide and sleeves are 4-5cm too long so probably more trouble than it's worth to get it altered. I'll probably cop the pants in black though.

really like that long coat, shame I'm too short for it. :o I like the antiqued buttons too but I think the smaller ones could do without the branding, didn't like that on the FW08 wool cardigan I had. still not sure about the high gorge on that one button blazer, seems to cause odd flaring at the hips in the pics I've seen of it but I'll have to try it on to really be able to tell.

picked up by obscur leather just before, reasonably happy with the fit in the shoulders now. it's still not exactly on the shoulder line but any narrower and there'd be strange pulling due to the shoulder construction...

btw if anyone is interested in a size 26x32 (fits like a 29) pair of acne hex cash let me know, I'll probably put them up on the market soonish.

i was seriously considering the VA high collar WHO? is selling but i have to not cop for a few weeks. that and im not sure i could fit it in a size 1.

Tyro if you list yours on the market place it should sell? its a stand out from that season and that season was very strong IMO.