australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

perfecto riders don't really suit me, only like my red one for the colour haha.

don't have any pics fen but they basically just unpicked the stitching, shortened the shoulder width and restitched. pretty straight forward job, just need to make sure they judge the necessary width properly as they obviously can't pin the leather (although if you need to get it taken in from the back they can clip it).

well paul harnden just arrived and I think label under construction will come next then maybe sissyp. but they're going to Paris soon in early Oct for few weeks to do the buying so I doubt that any new stocks will arrive during that period.

rider rocks :P

i see.. guess wont be seeing new ccps in EM so soon then..

darklands will be receiving their final ccp and julius by this weekends.. as for the ccp, there will be coats and more footwears..(!!!) should be intense.. :cool:

yeah, end of every season T. it's not like ccp where retailers refuse to discount it because they know people will eventually cop.

totally random question but does anyone know where to cop kaya jam in melbourne? never seen it in any asian groceries as they're mostly run by viets, hongkies or koreans, been too long since I've been back to malaysia or singapore. :o

totally random question but does anyone know where to cop kaya jam in melbourne? never seen it in any asian groceries as they're mostly run by viets, hongkies or koreans, been too long since I've been back to malaysia or singapore. :o

actually i see kaya pretty often. 2 others i know for sure that has is the main asian grocers on russell in chinatown, and there's one at the corner of franklin st and elizabeth has too.

now you've got me the munchies but it's 1am and raining out :(

this is all i've got atm:

JEngineers3.jpg

I'm going to wear them all day tomorrow and see how they go. They are more like a 43.5 as the insole is only slightly smaller than all of my other 44's. I 'm really lucky that the length is OK it's more a width issue which I hope will dissipate after a few wears.

Fit pic tomorrow if I have time.

All in all epic boots. amazing construction/shape/leather.

lol at you guys:D but yeah kaya jam is THE BEST. D you can also get it from the grocery store in melbourne centre next to coles. I got one from there last week. And personally i prefer the green kaya over the brown one yummmy;)

Hey Chin, might I suggest making a kaya/cream cracker sandwich? Once you went down that path you'll never turn back.