australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I have no drama with the no refund policy. I asked Stephen politely if he would bend the rules as I have no opertunity of trying them on, but he said no. But like D said, having over $2k of store credit is stupid. I'll bank the money in a high interest account (u-saver everyone, seriously) and then fly down sometime.

And eversuns, no way am I baller. I just buy and resell a lot, so I'm breaking even pretty much. But, you learn from your mistakes.

I've stopped checking Y and the classifieds much lately, only thing that's really on my list currently is another pair of boots or 2 but waiting till I try on a bunch of shit in tokyo. thinking I'll probably end up going for guidis or augustas, maybe avantindietros...

best RO jacket ever ;)

fixed ;)

Sigh all 3 are epics.

indeed, should be able to try on all of them to see which work for me...

i think you should go a little lower. try and ask him to do 1300

my ccp elastics came today!

yeah 1300 USD is the going rate for RO leathers these days. lulz, when did you cop sissy p boots? pics as soon as they arrive man.

just got word that there is a Guidi stockist is Brisbane (saw a chick wearing a pair). Real wtf.

carmargue stocks them, womens only though.

it does look nice. :) is 1500 USD a fair price? do you have any pictures wearing yours?

old fit pics for j00!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1850670&postcount=26763

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1900233&postcount=62407

yeah, try to get it down to 1.3kUSD like ray/d said. but def cop if you can. you wont regret it mangz! the leather is fairly thin but i think its perfect for sydney's weather.

edit: dayum

As JV mentioned in the Sydney thread for Sydney sufu peeps, Im throwing the idea of a Melbourne Sufu meetup! Would be good to catch up for a drink. I arrive on the 11th Oct and will probably stay till the 14th, then head to Sydney.

Sam (50 Lions) has been working on my lookbook over the last month, and it will be ready by the time im in town. More than happy to show some of you the book, and perhaps some of the pieces in the range.

if i can scratch together the money, i wouldnt mind lining up my trip down to melb, to align with the meetup..

anyone interested in some Friedrich Gray silk pants/trackies/sweats?

black, size 1 (probably fit 27-30 [elastic waist]), 100% silk, slight drop crotch,slightly loose thighs, heavily tapered (really tight leg opening), brass pocket zips. retailed around $390?, only worn once.

pm for pics if your interested!

these:

fg1.jpgfg2.jpg

fg4.jpg