australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i'll be in melb from thursday for about a week and a half. meet up for drinks anyone?

also, any recommendations for cheap black derby shoes? need them for saturday in melb.

Maybe a meet-up this weekend, Arj will be down as he mentioned so maybe Saturday?

Ted Baker on Little Collins does quite cheap (~$200) nice looking derbies.

I wish I could hit up Melbourne soon :( I was meant to be going next week, but had to reschedule to next year.

Just saw some of the CoN in person, why did they inflate their prices for this stuff? bleuurgh.

didnt see any reverse tornados, only the regular ones, wasnt looking that closely at the footware though, more browsing to kill time. The have the rubber band boots in a really soft white leather that are really nice. They also have a few pairs of the dipped hiking boots, the twisted (not spiral) jeans, and the other black clasic styled leather. Some really heavy tailored pieces too.

Went to E.M and left this afternoon..

at EM, i did saw the spiral pants, they have quite a few in sizes too, quite nice, a little stiff. personally prefer the twisted pants.

Ivan, all i can say is that the size 8 boots = converse 10 or even 9.5. imo

the rubber dipped trainers are by far the most interesting.. there's cushion inside which makes it comfortable, but the uneven rubber dripped soles make it weird . like it's trying to recreate some sort of jungle trekking experience when you walk on it.

ccp_fw09rubbertrainer_DSC_0442A_medium.jpg

the rubber drips of course ware off overtime and it will mold into the wearer's walking pattern.

the price? 3.2k~

my size (43) in all colours.. which they say is size 9 in trainers are already sold out too. lol wtf. but interesting i can wear them fitted in size 8.. still.. no idea how size 9 will fit, maybe better... still holding out now before i kop one : \

and they have the leather jacket only one in 46 now.. omg freakin stunning.. fitted me well.. the price is stunning as well, if i am not mistaken it's 7.5k and the only one highcollar gloved leather jacket in size 50 is 8.9k...

tried a ccp suit as well, interesting that their suits are cut smaller..

+++ i also saw chin's work displayed on the glass, din't have the time to tried them.. will try to handle them if got the chance.. they are really awesome stuff..,chin, you should feel proud!!

looks like i might not be kopping the jut anymore as i think ccp jacket is the one i should go for ><

oh yes.. atelier new ccp is on the website.. as usual.. freakin stunning.

ccp_fw09otdlthrjckt_DSC_0038_medium.jpg

left is pretty boring, did saw a ma+ aviator with some sort of vest attached to it? really weird dint try and dint see the tag.. spend less than 2-4 minutes in there.

^ yea. it was more matte .. man o man. stunning jackettttttttt!! the construction of it is mind blowing... leather is definitely substantial than ro and _7, very stiff but will break aand look even better. that's what i want in a leather jacket, that can age with character, that can last for a very loooong time and still look good in all occasion.

i tried one in 46 and fitted me good. i knew i need to have one..

it's a beautiful leather jacket. :o

wish I could go to Cento Cose in Shizouka :0

http://navi.zozo.jp/shop/?sid=3159

next time I go to Japan I'll definitely be paying my friend a visit there. He was in Australia last time I went )':

the pricing in japan is similar as in EM.. i think it's 600,000 yen?

but yeah.. if plans all goes well. will head to japan this december or january.. hopefully that's where all sales begiiin