australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah, nvrend still getting it? apparently EM and Assin are getting it too?

and i was hoping to get my packages from Hide-san b4 i left for melb. but that doesnt look likely. no leathers=cold :(

whats the weather like?

and 50_lions, thanks for the shoe recommendation, but $200 is too much for something i'm looking for. not gonna wear them too often =\

it's actually gone back to really cold weather, max of 14 today :-s

I think it will be up in the low 20's again by the weekend, though.

a, you NEED half decent derbies man. esp if you are wearing with a suit. Below 200 you would struggle to find anything with an OK construction and nice shape. but please feel free to prove me wrong :)

yeah, nvrend still getting it? apparently EM and Assin are getting it too?

and i was hoping to get my packages from Hide-san b4 i left for melb. but that doesnt look likely. no leathers=cold :(

whats the weather like?

w10.gif Tuesday

Thunderstorms

Min: 9°C Max: 14°C

UV: Low

w08.gif Wednesday

Possible shower

Min: 8°C Max: 14°C

UV: Low

w08.gif Thursday

Showers

Min: 7°C Max: 15°C

UV: High

just wanted to put it out there again, if anyone missed it haha

anyone want to sell or even rent me out a pair of derby/formal shoes for a day? haha

: \ i dont really have a decent formal shoes myself.. just wear your ro trainers with the suit :cool:

or just go to assin.. they are on sales with the margielas anyway.. u might see a few decent ones.

ccp is awesome. i handled them and my choice of leather jacket have changed foreverrrrrrrr, but that's me. :D

haha I'm yet to go and check it out because I know the exact thing will happen to me :D. the coat on A is serious perfection imo, would probably cop that first if I was balla enough.

haha I'm yet to go and check it out because I know the exact thing will happen to me :D. the coat on A is serious perfection imo, would probably cop that first if I was balla enough.

yeah. the new stuff in A is awesome.. sigh. the price really too balla..

1 ccp leather jacket = 3 jut

:(

id feel hella guilty for buying a ccp leather. I would always feel as if 1000+ bloated and malnourished African children were looking at me with puppy eyes.

If the jacket could be converted into a car then its a good by for $6000. Until CCP can overlock stitch wheels onto garmens ill have to turn him down.

id feel hella guilty for buying a ccp leather. I would always feel as if 1000+ bloated and malnourished African children were looking at me with puppy eyes.

If the jacket could be converted into a car then its a good by for $6000. Until CCP can overlock stitch wheels onto garmens ill have to turn him down.

money is getting smaller and smaller these days.. :( but despite that.. i do still feel spending 500 on clothing is quite crazy - unless they are really something.

the moment u kop a coat/jacket/boots from ccp, and wear them.. u will be converted into the chaotic world of ccp, u will lust for more.. muahaha. it's a poell curse.

agreed. i dont have a major cashed up job but i still spend the majority of my money on clothes. the rest is for petrol, food, and pc games.

i understand that your paying for the years of expertise that CCP puts into his garments and the work involved but over 5000 for a single piece is insane.

no. they dont

LUISAVIAROMA.COM ships worldwide with Federal Express. Federal Express does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.

As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports ALL LUISAVIAROMA.COM orders are shipped out of Florence, Italy WITH AN OFFICIAL INVOICE declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Euro.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO DECLARE LOWER VALUES OR THE ITEMS AS GIFTS AS PER INTERNATIONAL IMPORT REGULATIONS.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/static/contactus.htm >> under shipment fees.