australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

btw,

先行予約受付中です。

10月15日~売予定となります。

they are just taking preorders.. and will start selling them on 15 october.

Point noted R. Thanks for the clear-up.

On another note who else is happy DST is going to start on the 7th? I know I am since I've been awake the past hour. Damn sunlight.

i love how Heirloom combines drapiness with a leather jacket. its something i aspire to. But yes, his fit picture is bloody nice.

hey DJI. for someone that carries around diabetic injections, snacks, and a book or 2 would you recommend the julius large gas mask bag exactly like the one you have, even if its grey coloured?

lol wat, when did you remember your old password T? :P

agree that the smaller bag is too small to be functional, you can't even fit an a4 notepad in it. I do like the shape and design of it though, closer to an actual WW2 gasmask bag.

btw thanks again to everyone for the birthday wishes here (and on the sydney thread scotty haha) and by pm and email, really appreciated it. :)

thanks for the info DJI. tempted to cop if the price is right. the bag i currently used is an old french connection bag and its navy. it doesnt suit anything i wear anymore and my CON bag lacks structure..ill prob sell it soon.

Tyrol (wtf is Tyrol Tyro1?), its for teen bitches so they can carry there tampons and hello kitty mobiles. Nothing else.

haha, I think it'd look a bit weird if I busted out a measuring tape and started measuring jawns in the middle of the flagstore man. ;) I leave friday evening, if the jut is available before I leave (evening of the 10th) I'll be able to let you know how the sizing runs (slim/true/large).

heh, fair enough. I'll pack a measuring tape then and ask at the flagstore if they expect it to be delivered by the 10th. shouldn't be any trouble to do a quick p2p measurement, although I imagine the jacket would fit quite true to size if not a bit slim judging by the runway shots (all the runway/showroom pieces are size 2 and the models themselves are size 46ers):

FW09_jut.png

heh, fair enough. I'll pack a measuring tape then and ask at the flagstore if they expect it to be delivered by the 10th. shouldn't be any trouble to do a quick p2p measurement, although I imagine the jacket would fit quite true to size if not a bit slim judging by the runway shots (all the runway/showroom pieces are size 2 and the models themselves are size 46ers):

FW09_jut.png

haha, cheers D.. but if it's too much hassle don't worry about it tho...i guess i just want a affirmation of what i should be in sizing. : \

no hassle at all man, just gotta chuck a tape measure in my gas mask bag, it'll only take a couple of seconds to measure them up. hopefully it's in store before I leave though, save me proxy fees and shipping (might be able to get the 5% tax tourist refund thingy as well).

no hassle at all man, just gotta chuck a tape measure in my gas mask bag, it'll only take a couple of seconds to measure them up. hopefully it's in store before I leave though, save me proxy fees and shipping (might be able to get the 5% tax tourist refund thingy as well).

.. and really looking forward your hauls as well. ;)