australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

definitely no issue, my friend bought something from lazzari which cost around 500 like 3 weeks ago and it turned out fine. enjoy the vat deduction too.

also i've asked for a tape measure from sales assistant to measure clothes for friends, no awkwardness at all (didn't do this at julius store though).

anyone ever bought from lazzari here?

i know they wont mark down their price and wont mark it as a gift

would you get done hard if your purchases is below say 500 aud??

thanks

matteo will give you 2 options,

1, inclusive of everything - duties, import fees + shipping, everything to your doorstep.

2, exclude vat. you pay custom fees + shipping

and as long as the item isn' above 1000aud or after conversion of the euros to aud, there should not be custom fee.

the issue isn't that the shoulders are "square and pointy", it's that they are too broad for the corresponding chest size for most people. getting the shoulders taken in would alleviate any issues with the shoulders shape, if the chest and body fits well then you should definitely consider getting it tailored.

fen I mentioned it to you before but the 1st option sounds dodgy as fuck. sounds like matteo is pocketing the additional vat charges in exchange for marking down the parcel, duties/import fees have to be paid to the australian inbound office of exchange and can't be paid in advance afaik.

After wearing mine for a while now, the problem is that the back half section of the arm hole (where it joins the shoulders) is cut too wide, leaving a looser area that doesn't conform to the body. even though my shoulders are quite broad, I can still notice an are that lifts slightly from the body in that section (which is only very minimal compared to what I've seen on others).

i wont bother the first option if the item is less than 1k aud. but when the item hits 1k, first option might worth a look given how atrocious australia custom fee, not to mention troublesome it can be.

i believe he will be using fedex priority service, fedex will do all the custom clearance etc.. i cannot guarantee it will pass local custom tho (need to call local fedex for re-affirmation for this), but from what i have gathered, it might be just better than the 2nd options if the item exceeds 1k

hmm, not sure how customs clearance works with fedex. if it means the sender pays the import tax directly to fedex, who pays customs on arrival in australia then it would save a lot of hassle although you would still have to pay the full australian customs fees.

hmm, not sure how customs clearance works with fedex. if it means the sender pays the import tax directly to fedex, who pays customs on arrival in australia then it would save a lot of hassle although you would still have to pay the full australia customs fee.

****** ops.. yes.. still have to pay custom fee irregardless. :(

it's in curtin house building, about 70 metres opposite of mekong.

haven't been there for a while, last time i went there it was fully infested by hypebeast honkies

not that i have anything against the honkies

the only time i go to curtin house is either 1) metropolis. 2) rooftop cinema. i havent been into someday store... they stock undercover? wow, really need to go and check out.

fenrost this is for you ;)

haha. thanks chin, i saw it as well, if they are size 9 i might be tempted.

Speaking of Mekong, how good is Mekong :D I feel like some pho right now...

can't remember the shop name.. but i personally think the one in russell st are better.. imo.

someday is pretty hypebeasty the last time i remember, the only undercover i found there were t-shirts. btw, sydney' someday is opening up where don't come gallery used to be, stocking low to mid-level swedish labels. no idea if they're gonna change their name, last i heard they refused and had a sorta dispute with the curtin house one.

and yeah RE: pho i think you're talking about the cow and chicken one, and i used to think it's better because i was biased against mekong then, but i think they're both good now. the soup stocks are just different.

I just picked up beardown's grosgrain detroits in sz 33, half for myself and half knowing that some of you guys were looking for a pair of detroits. He had the waist measurement at 15.5" so if you were hanging out for these let me know and we can sort it out.

Otherwise I am more than happy to keep these for myself.