australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, I always kinda wanted a pair for beaters. wouldn't mind a pair of OG surplus ones but my folks weren't able to find any when they were in germany last year, would only cop MMM if they were particularly cheap.

I suck at life. :( for example of why when in doubt you should size down when buying a leather jacket see below.

just came home from assin.

dint see any margiela lowtops.. and asked if they had any, they say nope, unless i got some "pictures" so they know what i am saying..

ivan, i think i saw the ann dem jacket u mentioned.. however, it had stripes... anyway, i checked all ann demeulemeester jackets.. they are all range 2200-2300++, and the one you might be looking for is 2350.

Bt, did you get my PM?

My Obscur jacket in medium is just not doing it for me. Need to look at my options.

Why? not liking the fitting or the jacket itself?

btw, have you checked sydney's belinda men's if they still stock ccps? ghulkhan mentioned in a ccp discussion that they used to stock ccp boots and it went on sale for under 1k. not sure if they are still stocking tho.

and ahh well.. dint leave assin empty handed.. got an overpriced mmm slim jeans that went half price, loving the treatment.. it feels like nubuck leather.. but it's cotton and soft. loving it

001fs.jpg

003xjq.jpg

002rt.jpg

001fs.jpg

Ivan did you try the small? if it's just the shoulders that are too big then you could get it tailored, I'll find out how successful mine was on thursday...

funky texture on those MMM jeans fen, I like them. fit pic perhaps one day? ;) thanks for asking about the sneakers btw.

Ouch that sucks D but take comfort in knowing new jut is not too far away...

yeah but I was hoping to have 2. :o

wept, i really do want it actually, at least i am still convincing myself, but once you own the piece.. the feeling is gone.. sigh.. just like my m.a+ 5 pockets, really feel like selling it as it dint fit me the way i thought it would (too long and baggy for a shorty like me.. reckon 6 footers and above will rock em perfect), .... it's gonna be great loss.. :(

Ivan did you try the small? if it's just the shoulders that are too big then you could get it tailored, I'll find out how successful mine was on thursday...

funky texture on those MMM jeans fen, I like them. fit pic perhaps one day? ;) thanks for asking about the sneakers btw.

yeah but I was hoping to have 2. :o

yeah, i really like how the mmm slim jeans fits on me... its too bad the label is underrated, the quality and tailoring is on par with any sz validated labels.

get 2 juts, black and charcoal. ;)

sucks that you have to sell the MA+ 5 pocket pants, you'd take a huge hit especially after paying those customs fees. :(

haha, margiela is pretty popular here and on SZ but I feel that many of his cuts fit an older clientele better. surprised assin had a size 46 in the pants, in the past they only stocked 48+ in MMM.

nah not 2 of the same jut man, one will do for now. I'll wait till they'll produce another one in a future collection.

fenrost everyone loves Margiela <3 I do that's for sure..

edit: Sup home never see you mush one here anymore :( I feel all of our goth ninja talk has scared away you, Pand and Seksu :'(

p.s. Seksu I finally got your name the other day... Hahaha soo awesome! <3

Editx2: I would say those MMM cost about treeeeehungeee

@D,

yah, would be great loss.. thats why i dont even know if i wanna sell it but for a matter of fact this heavy jersey version in my size is sold out everywhere afaik.. they look great tucked in boots however (baggy concept), and the pockets on the pants is the reason i got them, they look deceivingly simple but quite spacious. just wished if it would be slimmer fit however. : \

haven't actually handled any past MMM stuff.. they are all really decent.. but i might redact that comment once i get my julius waxed jeans tho. :o