australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah, unintentionally perforated leather. :(

guess I have 3 options:

1) spend a couple of hundred dollars to have it altered, risk ruining the jacket

2) cut my losses and give up the jacket I helped organise, put money towards tickets to sweden to teach richard how to use a tape measure

3) buy protein shakes and ask selkies for bodybuilding advice, grow enormous traps.

LMAO D, if you ever need a program I got one for you ;) I've put on 6kg since I started the gym and yeah my MA fits even better lulz.

Btw 50 saw what thoese guys on SZ wrote... what a bunch of douches.

The interwebs is serious stuff!

Gloves look amazing!

So do we have any Muse fans in this thread, I scored a copy of the album today, all I can say is wow, exogenesis is fantastic! Much better than there last album.

me ;D but i hated their last album... got over it so quickly. felt it was way overproduced...

call me lame but i died a lil inside when muse got big with their last album... saw some people on my facebook who likes gay azn fob music and boybands started joining the muse fan page. I asked her what song got her into them and she just said "starlight" and "super massive blackhole" coz it sounds like "britney spears" ... *shoots head*

showbiz/OOS/absolution were all amazing albums though. pretty much all i listened to throughout high skool hah. + portishead... and thrice :D ... and radiohead... k i exaggerated i listened to a lot of other albums

edit: brand new's album daisy is coming out soon. their last record was the album of 2006 for me... hope they can do that for me this year!

haha yeah it's not so bad really... they payed me out for basically looking non-SZ. I can preety much agree though, as I never dress like the photo says (everything tucked in to see length concept). then someone mentioned the 'what are you really wearing' debate aha. oh well.

OHH

last season: boris bidjan saberi...

this season: damir doma & tassles

trimapee23.jpg

pics or gtfo!

do it :)

will do one day :cool:

haha yeah it's not so bad really... they payed me out for basically looking non-SZ. I can preety much agree though, as I never dress like the photo says (everything tucked in to see length concept). then someone mentioned the 'what are you really wearing' debate aha. oh well.

OHH

last season: boris bidjan saberi...

this season: damir doma & tassles

trimapee23.jpg

^are they Trimapee?

still not a fan of the blistered leather Ivan. agree with bt about the snap button pockets, always hated them on a leather jacket. should be a zip or nothing.

happy. took my obscur jacket to the tailor this morning, only going to cost $120 to have the shoulders taken in. they need to be taken in 2cm on each side as I have the narrow shoulders of a bitch, however the chest will still be the same just with slightly higher arm holes (which I'm fine with, they weren''t particularly high on me to begin with). I'll find out this time next week how it turns out.

checked out CM this morning, not much new since I last visited 2-3 weeks ago. long cotton/wool blend hoodie, very similar cut to last seasons for $160. they also had a new 2B notch lapel suit, made in new zealand from super 110's wool with full cupro lining. fit me reasonably well, arms were fairly blousey though. they also offer complementary tailoring but tbh for $1280 I rather buy a Julius or MA suit.

also quickly scoped out Incu, honestly it's not bad for what it is. most interesting stuff was "fake" helmut lang, and the minimalistic designers (APC, BoO, FK, acne). don't imagine it'll be a store I frequent though, similar to how fat has pretty much completely dropped off my radar.