australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Yeah, I suppose 'clean' describes it better than formal. I am interested to see how you wear it D, maybe you can give me some ideas.

I think my outerwear quest will never end...

Do you think you could ever be truly satisfied with your wardrobe? Right now all I do is think about buying new clothes, will that ever stop?

I'm guessing he just wasnt selling enough clothes. Rent in city was expensive, which I assume resulted in trying a new location in Fitzroy / Collingwood - but ultimately I think he was producing clothing for a segment of the market that didn't really exist in Melbourne.

He was in middle ground between the more established AG, CMs, Jack London, type stores and the conservative traditional clothes of places like David Jones et al.

I think in his last collection he tried to move towards a more casual A.P.C. style of clothing, but struggled not due to product but brand recognition.

As much as Melbourne prides it self as a Fashion / Style capital, the majority of money spent in the industry goes towards clothes your average superfuture member wouldn't consider wearing.

yeah, called them yesterday but they still aren't stocking any XS :(

looks like my endless search for CON basics isn't over yet, still need to find rotten apple viscose tee and rotten gusset viscose singlet in white...

checked out fat this afternoon, they hadn't received all of their pieces but they had the following:

- rotten apple cotton tee grey

- age old long tee (distressed cotton)

- couple of the print tees

- monochromatic coat

- OO vest

- OO trench (quite a nice wool/cashmere blend, no buttons or zip closure though and made in china)

- OO pants

- one of the grey wash jeans

VISCOSE MOTHER FUCKER lT'S GONNA BE THE NEXT SMALL THING!

yo but srsly keepin' it real and shit i can't fucking be fucked being fucked.

also i always make the impressive to girl but then i forget to talk to them and let them pass me by i'm so sad.

ivan. i dont think anyone can be truly 100% satisfied with their wardrobe.

There is just too many choices when it comes to clothes...Even more so for women.

on another note ive read over this auction countless times. what fucking size is it? http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e88110951

he says this jacket is a size 1 but it fits small for a size 1 Yurius...

haha, yeah I'm pretty good at deciphering the automatic translations these days but some are still hard/impossible to make out. in those cases you should ask your proxy to ask the seller a question (or find someone who knows japanese like J ;)).

CON canceled pitbull's order of the singlet, luckily fallow still had one in stock and are checking whether they can get the other 2 white pieces for me. fingers crossed....

Yeah i'm gonna suss it tonight after work, too. I want that 'wercism knit?' hopefully they have it...

the wercism is on pitbull, 50.. only one left is a medium though

i have it in the navy, tends to get a bit itchy but it is nice... picked it up at swt for $120 on sale last year

actually they have made two versions of it, one in mohair and the other in a silk/cotton blend, not sure what this season's sweater is made from though. I personally don't see the appeal in alpaca or mohair, shit is itchy as fuck.