australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hahaha, ah assin...

which waxed jeans did you cop fen? was thinking about them myself but the ones this season look hyper-distressed, gonna cop these slim j shaped MA jawns though:

4-1.jpg

this one.. ii guess i am a sucker for black coated/waxed/treated jeans.. lol.. i going for the slim straight version :

05291132_4a1f493067e50.jpg

yeah those were the pair I was thinking about fen, distressing is a bit over done for my taste. then again I've never been big on distressed denim, still waiting on the waxed CM jeans...

haha, yeah MMM does do some crazy pieces too. scott looks really natural wearing his visor actually, guess you have to look relaxed and like you aren't taking yourself too seriously to pull them off.

MMM has never been that exciting imo, just some quirky takes on classic designs. not that there's anything wrong with that, could see myself getting into that sort of thing when I'm older (and fatter haha).

. i think there are too many funky pieces in MMM.. i dunno if any older generations can rock em.. many of what i saw in MMM is too...... yeah i guess the right word is funky..

yeah those were the pair I was thinking about fen, distressing is a bit over done for my taste. then again I've never been big on distressed denim, still waiting on the waxed CM jeans...

haha, yeah MMM does do some crazy pieces too. scott looks really natural wearing his visor actually, guess you have to look relaxed and like you aren't taking yourself too seriously to pull them off.

o. when new CM jeans instore?

edit: Sup home never see you mush one here anymore :( I feel all of our goth ninja talk has scared away you, Pand and Seksu :'(

sup jcot,

ha, yeah, a little. not really my thing but i can appreciate the attraction.

end up kopping the dbss studded?

anyone know how much s/s cm has in so far? notable pieces?

fuck it'd be nice to have apc / uniqlo in melbourne.

home my run downs of the pieces CM has so far:

checked out CM this morning, only new pieces in were the ones chin mentioned. the cotton/lyocell print tee is made from some of the nicest jersey fabric I've ever handled, reasonably subtle print but it fit like a tent on me (shoulder dropped at least an inch). sweats are super skinny through the leg but same ridiculous drop crotch, if you can rock the drop crotch they're really nice though with the paneling details and the ribbed area below the crotch. didn't like the double layer "slash" tee, organic cotton is similar to the slightly scratchy stuff bassike uses. tank is made from the same fabric, single layer so super sheer.

other than that the only new season stock is what I already mentioned, the slim slacks and the regular cotton paneled tee that Ivan picked up. btw 0 they have new stock of the check tees from last season for 30% off, in red and blue.

checked out CM this morning, not much new since I last visited 2-3 weeks ago. long cotton/wool blend hoodie, very similar cut to last seasons for $160. they also had a new 2B notch lapel suit, made in new zealand from super 110's wool with full cupro lining. fit me reasonably well, arms were fairly blousey though. they also offer complementary tailoring but tbh for $1280 I rather buy a Julius or MA suit.

melbourne needs uniqlo and muji badly...

Just about to order a bunch of basics from Uniqlo, would love to see one in Australia soooo much. Also getting some DBSS studded hi-tops sent over with the order from my proxy. Feels so good to just say fuck it and cop them, wanted them ever since i first saw them; never thought i would actually find funds though.

Got the all blacks in Size 3, just paid retail which was like ¥39,900, i haven't got them yet but i will post some pics when i do.

Funny story, there is a dude i know who just dresses in that thrash metal steez...5123_photo.jpg

Well he just got some fake all white RO hightops, totally sets the look off. Haha!

nah did not copum home :( lacking of funds :(

awesome flock..

p.s. I would wear those leggings..

daring. ha.. it's a pull it off or epic fail kind of pants.

girls would go mental over h&m zomg! woah did u see thoze nylon punk jakcetz..gahh gotaa hav emzz.. zohh!

i can tell lol.. i was forwarded an online petition. ...aussie girls are dreading H&M to come australia thats for sure...

I actually emailed CM today about the jeans. They said 'by the end of the month' and they'll call me when they're in. really, that could mean anytime in the next 2 months ha. Tempted to just dye my greenlights black as they're such a perfect fit.

I copped 0's Margiela boots a while back and they are amazing. I like the idea behind the brand but I must say not many of the collections appeal to me as a whole. Still deserves much respect imo.

Need to cop some j-shaped jeans/pants asap.

do.not.want. above leggings.