australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

they should look decent after breaking in the leather and beating the shit out of them for a while, good price for a pair of beaters.

btw does anyone have any recommendations for a combat boot besides RO, Ann D and _7? looking for something with a side/back zip, kinda annoying to have to loosen the laces every time I put on the ann d's haha.

how much are the leather ones?

i strongly recommend black perforated sk8 hi's. Since they're from the Vault range rather than the Classics range, they are many times sturdier than both chucks and regular sk8 hi's. Thicker sole, thicker/padded upper. they can be had on ebay for about 80 bucks.

17062009.jpg

though atm i think there is only white ones available: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VANS-SK8-HI-LX-SHOES-MENS-10usa-VAULT-SERIES-WHITE-PERF_W0QQitemZ220433197187QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Men_Shoes?hash=item3352d7a883&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

dji unfortunate about the rick, ive been trolling this thread and you seemed quite excited..

it was size m correct? i might be interested in the k o p so if you could hit me up with pics it would be appreciated, assuming that its still up for grabs?

back pocket is there for storing books F ;). price is way too high...

selkies it was an XS (I swear I'm never buying a single piece of rick ever again :(), it's on hold for someone and there are a few other people who are interested but let me know if you're interested too.

what do you guys think of the lithium homme moto collar? I like the simple style and the shoulders aren't padded like I initially thought, looks like it may be one of the few jackets in that style that runs slim enough for my liking too (size 0 ftw haha). I might pick one up if I can get it for 30% off retail, don't think I should hedge my bets on LM producing a moto collar after 5 seasons of nothing but perfectos or Julius slimming down their moto collar cut after 5 seasons of moto collars with the same sizing...

DJi i personally hate jackets that look like that. dont ask me why, it just seems too smooth and boxy, as if its plastic.

i can understand why other people like that style but i personally do not.

50, you can get RO in size L as im sure kunk has one in an XL. i dont consider myself thin or fat but i could easily fit into a RO high collar in a size S. To me, that just seems insane.