australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I'd give ripvanwinkle a pass tbh bt, they make a couple of solid pairs of boots most seasons but the label itself is just generic japanese domestic crap (links: 1, 2, 3). unfortunately it looks like all the usual suspects are already been represented in perth, unless I'm overlooking some...

heh, I don't think bt could add any of those to his store ;). maybe NDC as another mid range brand alongside buttero, not sure of much high end footwear that isn't already available in perth :/

Not much at all is available currently. Hrm.

^YAY... was he born here?

i like pretty much everything else NAT..

I have wanted those leather inseam insert jeans for sooooooooo long! god damn!

will he re-do these already...

Any pieces from FW0910 you want let me know with in the next 10 minutes.

Talking with the rep now.

i wonder if Jbone is online :\

Check whylip for any pieces plx

heh, hence the couple of pairs of solid boots they release most seasons ;). they look to be great quality but honestly man they look too similar to rick combats, and after the requisite mark up of japanese jawns they'd be well over $1000 for a pair of boots from a brand very few people outside of japan would have ever heard of...

found this while jumping around on google. not sure if its an error on their part. i did find it in the viridi ann section

Augusta cordovan boots for 200USD

3934.jpg

it has to be an error as they have the same boot in the Augusta section for 1.5k

which ever pants these are

i don't think i would cop this but this coat as well or this one

Pants are already ordered

And the second coat is ordered

^yeh D is right.. RVW is nice, but yeh maybe to high risk for Australia..

BT my flattie wants to know when diablo 3 came out? lulz

Looked into RVW a bit more, i really like there site but yeah i dont feel they will fit well into the store.

what sizes will you receive NAT in Bt? normal euro range 44-52ish?

Size wise will be safer for this season. 46 48 50

One of each.

the double layer blazer is ordered and so is the black coat.

But not the second coat you linked.

Slightly less then japan. Plus All customers who ordered the Exclusive Obscur jacket get automatically added to the loyalty program for Never End. So further discounts.

Bt, for shoes, I think Buttero is a good fit, a lot of the stuff outside of the combat and work boots would be out of place, but I think you could depend on them for good staples. N.d.c. do nice work, but their styles are rarely compelling at full retail, and some of their lasts are getting a bit kooky.

Personally, brands with good growth potential and international appeal; Mihara (the weathered boots), Balenciaga (futurist styles to work in with the likes of NAT) and Andrew McDonald, who has potential to develop into a unique artisanal line.