australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah I guess the black has nothing on the red in this style... the extra slimness does make me kinda tempted to cop it in black, but judging from the pm I got from SA demanding where to get the red jacket I think red may be THE colour for it haha.

pretty well, particularly in the rider style imo. I remember who? and winq posted pics of girls wearing their jackets when they were selling theirs haha, one of merz's female friends owns the same fencing jacket as him too.

hmm, so should I get black for versatility or red for redness?

oo do you have links to any of the photos? btw get RED! :D

lol @ wept, classic!

so i heard incu (syndey) is opening up in the melbourne cbd?

supposed to be taking over FCUK on little collins no less.

also acne is supposedly opening a store here soon.

anyone heard anything about these?

seems like the retail scene in melb is experiencing a mini pop-off

must be due to the larger toebox wept, J tried on a 1 while he was in japan and said they fit him well. I'm a 41 and they fit me slightly loosely but still comfortable without an insole. any thoughts on the red or black wept, I think everyone's given their opinion but you haha.

interesting news saepnirg, incu is one of the few stores I liked in sydney. perhaps T will finally be able to get some hex cash jeans if acne opens here too haha.

my opinion aint worth SHITE!

the red intrigues me and mystifies me, so it does hold my attention. Not alot of fashion things do. I wouldnt wear it myself as im yet to find the leather i want to drop coin on, however i think it would work well for you (seeing as your a leather daddy):cool:

its really up to you man. Do you want to stand out in the street as red is the strongest color in the spectrum? I do like it though.

interesting news saepnirg, incu is one of the few stores I liked in sydney. perhaps T will finally be able to get some hex cash jeans if acne opens here too haha.

Would like to get some, but you were right about not wanting to pay retail for them

nah to be honest just been to lazy, and other stuff to spend cash on. Really need more jackets before more jeans. Plus when I hears CM were doing coated jeans I thought I'd just get them

have to fly to melbourne (or just order over the phone ;)). fit one size bigger than tagged ime, I wear a 28 and they measure exactly 29" in the waist.

fat in sydney closed down within a few months of opening didn't it T?

pretty sure it did haha. too melbourne-centric with its labels I suppose...

lol, understandable to not bother keeping track of sydney stores, was bored when shopping there after about an hour :o.

gd just measure your current jeans and go from there, your on sufu man surely you're an expert at that by now ;).

just go back on the EM discussion.

julius julius julius

geeees

Any update on what EM's pricing is like?

And will they stock AW0910?

i did further my inquiry on what other items they will be stocking and the prices, but here's their reply:

Dear Robert, thanks, we can supply that information when the goods are landed and in-store.

Best Regards,

Stephen

"Eastern Market" The Old Chapel 107 Grattan St Carlton VIC 3053 Melbourne Australia Tel + 61 3 93480890 Email: [email protected] Web: http://www.easternmarket.com.au/

d, probably they saw this thread? lol.. too much discussion on the rape prices.

looks like i aint no luck with the unlimited too. :( but kinda expected tho. i will definitely have to look forward the coming seasons..... i really diggin the MA leather as said earlier.. and now the mainline Jut... ah o well.. they are too good.

DJI when are u heading to Japan? im going to disable you on the red leather partly because I think you should save that money for an impulse buy over there and secondly because if you consider price of garment to usage, I think you would find that ratio quite high :D

maybe, somehow doubt it though. still, at over 100% mark up...

sucks that you missed out but there is always next season, although I doubt they'll do another jut so soon. you could always size down to a 3 on the rider and wear it supertight like on the runway haha.

heading to japan in october TTT. not really an impulse buy, it really caught my eye on the runway just didn't think it would look that good worn open or properly sized. after seeing the pics here I think it's the only perfecto style rider I've ever really liked, and in a colour that really stands out to me. besides, I think I could bust this one out at least once a week ;).