australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

IMO the red is a tad too bright for my liking. I think a lot of the photo shots make it look darker than it really is? Anyway having said that it is still an amazing piece and would look amazing worn at night.

But anyway we know you wanted it D from when you saw it way back when so cop. :cool:

nu a size 3 is available here.

deiv I think a lot of the photos make it look brighter than it actually is too. the burnt contrast throughout the leather looks amazing :o.

18086_5.jpg

bt I'm really hoping it happens too, especially after atrocities like this :confused:.

if you're a regular 46 just cop a size 2 (no red? ;)), please don't size up as the rider style would look shit when worn loose. really really like the black leather they did this season, waiting for a moto collar on the runway this week in the same leather (cut slimmer than all of the previous moto collars of course :P).

why do online job applications require you to manually enter all your academic transcript and CV details only to have you upload copies at the end anyway? :mad:

good to hear you're copping the rider Ivan, the black leather looks amazing this season too...

lulz D, most likely reason is so your details can be uploaded onto a system and also for screening your marks/details against joe blogg's electronically. Uploading them at the end is so they can print it out and have it on them at the interview. heard that no one actually reads your application during screening, and those open ended questions you carefully fill out looks for key words:p

heh, yeah I know that arj it's just irritating as fuck. lazy HR people...

damn that sucks nu, hard to get that smell out too. never wear a leather jacket to bbq, teppanyaki and other places you know oil might get splashed on it...

heh, yeah I know that arj it's just irritating as fuck. lazy HR people...

damn that sucks nu, hard to get that smell out too. never wear a leather jacket to bbq, teppanyaki and other places you know oil might get splashed on it...

first time i wore my CM argyle leather bomber was to a mate's birthday. the next day the leather was seriously covered in grease/oil from people eating with their fingers then touching me. got it all off though.