australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

They are coming along real nice Arj! pieces 1 and 3 in particular. They do look a lil rough like bt said though..

I'm not that big on jewelery in general so im KEEEEN to see some previews of your actual garments ;) do post when you can hehe.

I bought okami when it first came out, haven't even put the disc in the wii :o. dead space is fucking awesome, almost made RE feel disappointing haha. started GTA 4, will finish it one day. maybe...

heh, that VA coat is definitely a long shot. grail of quite a few sufu members, had one but it was too big for me :(. T is lucky enough to own one, there is a waywt pic of him wearing it floating around somewhere. that sweater appeared occasionally a while back but haven't seen any for a long time... still wouldn't mind the jedi coat from that season haha (only VA season that has really stood out to me).

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Yes its still very much a work in progress and I'm experimenting with different finishes and treatments, hence the 'roughness' of this project.

Selks, Ive been working on jewellery since the start of the year. I guess the inspiration or concept I am aiming to build on draws from the work of Kasimir Malevich who started the Suprematism art movement which drew on simple geometric shapes as a means of conveying much more complex ideas and expressions.

Recently took a short course at Tafe to get more understanding in jewellery which has been good, however the stuff they teach is very much geared towards developing commercial styles with dangly/blingy attachments. The extent of the jewellery finishes they deal with is polishing/shining.

At the moment Im working on rings and another necklace as well as different materials other than silver and brass. Im not producing the pieces with a view to selling them, but rather to tie in and complement the story behind some of the garments in the collection.

And re. the second necklace, I'm not offended at all selks. I've got mixed responses with that piece and its only giving me ideas into developing and experimenting wiht other designs.

:D

hell yeah, tri-zip time icon14.gif.

no bless yet unfortunately mel, nervous that it's gonna end up been huge (meant to be slightly oversized but I hope it fits my shoulders reasonably well :o). according to DHL it's:

Datum/Uhrzeit: 16.06.09 11:14

Beschreibung: Sendung ist in Transport ins Zielland aufgenommen

hasn't updated for a while :/

Can't recommend that coat enough wept! Love mine. Are you a 2 or 3 in VA? Love the sweater too, that was a great season for them.

i only own a va hoodie in a size 2, thats my only VA piece and its stretchy so i dont know if im a 2 or 3. as long as its about 18.5-19 inches pit to pit.

i didnt even know you owned that coat. its been on my 'back-of-the-mind to get list' for awhile.

if possible can you link me up with the WAYWT pic tryo. if not, dont worry

wept, p2p of that VA coat in size 1 from my sale thread is 49cm

T I remember you had a pic of you wearing the coat while standing outside, dunno if you still have it though.

for anyone contemplating a Julius leather this season, just got the following info from my proxy:

- slightly rigid washed leather like last season

- deeper black than last seasons brownish black

- thicker leather than last season.

kinda makes me want to pick up the new jut neck, if only the zip config didn't make the fit kinda weird :rolleyes:.

for anyone contemplating a Julius leather this season, just got the following info from my proxy:

- slightly rigid washed leather like last season

- deeper black than last seasons brownish black

- thicker leather than last season.

kinda makes me want to pick up the new jut neck, if only the zip config didn't make the fit kinda weird :rolleyes:.

thicker leather!!! i guess this would make up my non-fit bbs leather and to be my future winter leather!!! if i could ever find a sz4...:P

yeah size 1 ;). keep in mind the coat is really thick though, probably closer to 48cm pit to pit if you compensate for that but still fits quite large (best for a 46 I guess).

I like that _7 are mixing it up with their leathers a bit, I think the washed gnarly leather of the last couple of seasons fits with their image better than the leather they used in the past. hope they slim do a slimmer moto next season with a decent design (ss09 one was kinda boring)...

i know how u feel DJI, im yet to even play Okami (wii), DEFCON (pc), Dead Space (pc) or even finish GTA 4 (pc).

btw i know this is a long shot but im on the lookout for the following items

This Viridi ann coat which is a long shot as it sold out super quick.

this Viridi ann sweater.

haha that coat and that sweater... what size are you? i have seen both on Y!