australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Well in that case, hurry up and cop ;) It seems your certain about it, you know yurius fits you well (no problems there) and may as well represent the aussie goth ningaz in japannn :D

daring piece imo but if anyone on here or sz could pull it off it would have to be you.

oh and selkies, you beat me to pm'ing for those aircuts. cop them so I can try them and see what size I will need for a future cop ;)

maybe, somehow doubt it though. still, at over 100% mark up...

sucks that you missed out but there is always next season, although I doubt they'll do another jut so soon. you could always size down to a 3 on the rider and wear it supertight like on the runway haha.

Hmm.. intrigued. Somehow rider isn't my type but I don't mind at this point. Just wondering tho, when they will be in the online store?

Just going back to last page convo, there's no fat in Sydney, hasn't been for some time now.. D I don't know how u lasted an hour, half hour is more then enough

Haha can't believe u were contemplating the black, red is a must, but like we said wait a week til the showing

Nice bag J

I want CCP bag :o

can you link me to some pics? Which one? I don't think i have seen many if any ccp bags :/

there is no entry level, only ann d, RO, _7 or dbss ;). seriously though maybe 2nd hand butteros from Y? not sure if there is much of a 2nd hand market for them though.

size 1:

Body length:58cm

Body width:43cm

Sleeve length:48cm

fuck......

D I have been hypnotized by this jacket all day zomg i want one so bad it makes me hurt :?

fcukkdddns;ndans

those measurements are spot on the dollar mang:rolleyes: I guess we know what's going to happen now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hehe jbone to expensive for me toooooooo

deiv and F the _7 rider just started to arrive at stores in Japan.

the leather on that rick jacket is incredible bt, think it will even make it into production though?

J still not sure if I should cop as it's really expensive for a coloured leather jacket. interesting point that avantster brought up was that the design itself isn't going to make it a classic Julius piece as they have done more interesting work in the past. I guess the only thing that makes it stand out is the colour itself, which makes it only worth copping in red...

Got my CM delivery yesterday. The swessons are badass, though it will take a little getting used to the drop crotch, especially when I stand with my legs together and develop a droopy mangina,

The double layer l/s on the other hand is too big. It's a size M, but think I could easily fit a S. The colour is gorgeous and fits really well in my waredrobe, so I'm bummed.

I might try and swap it unless any of you guys are interested in it? Let me know.

hmm, I suppose the design is a bit toned down from their usual designs which works well with the striking red leather. the only other perfecto style rider they produced was for SS09 and it had the classic Julius zip config.

I suppose you're right that the only really stand out design from them has been the jut neck, the moto collars were nice but the only thing they really changed from a standard design is the collar and waist detailing. even the fencing jacket (merz's choice haha) is just a slight twist on a classic design.

I guess what makes Julius leather jackets special is the quality of the leathers they use and the fit itself. hmm, still think that red is the colour to get?