australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

for anyone contemplating a Julius leather this season, just got the following info from my proxy:

- slightly rigid washed leather like last season

- deeper black than last seasons brownish black

- thicker leather than last season.

kinda makes me want to pick up the new jut neck, if only the zip config didn't make the fit kinda weird :rolleyes:.

any idea when the jut will be in the jp stores?

faaarrk, that is niiice.

kop kop kop kop!

well I have 800 dollars saved now, tempted to go for some moon boots as my first major piece, but then again I think I could save a bit more for a jacket or some combats :S

damn money.

f the jut will be hitting japanese stores in mid to late october.

i think ill keep an eye out on Y! for a size 2 (or 3?) in charcoal. Dont know why but i prefer it over the black.

your preference has been swayed by popular opinion ;). keep in mind that in the past charcoal has been more of a brown/olive colour than is indicated in those webstore photos, as can be seen from the runway shots:

11.jpg

that DD leather is nice Ivans, shame his shit runs so big. have a feeling those tassels would drive you crazy after a while though haha.

sucks that you missed out but there is always next season, although I doubt they'll do another jut so soon. you could always size down to a 3 on the rider and wear it supertight like on the runway haha.

thanks D, i was wondering if the sizing given from the site are accurate to what your proxy told you..? size 2 and size 3 sizing difference is a little too much?

サイズ1 身幅43.5着丈59脇下51

サイズ2 身幅45着丈62脇下51.5

サイズ3 身幅49着丈63脇下55

thing is I seriously doubt they'll produce red next season, may even be a couple of years before they do it again (if ever). one of the preview images for next season is very reminiscent of this:

underworld_01.png

so it seems to indicate that it will be a primarily white season like underworld. leathers will probably just be black, charcoal and off whites like this:

underworld_09.png

that and I can't imagine a better design for a red leather jacket...

thanks D, i was wondering if the sizing given from the site are accurate to what your proxy told you..? size 2 and size 3 sizing difference is a little too much?

サイズ1 身幅43.5着丈59脇下51

サイズ2 身幅45着丈62脇下51.5

サイズ3 身幅49着丈63脇下55

this means p2p is 55?????

I thought you were encouraging me to wait, you gonna shout me the red jacket bt? ;)

the colour does look rather amazing in these shots, although the black leather this season looks great too. red is selling fast by the looks of rizm and dress japan though...

Jesus dude, the jacket is off the fucking hook. I'm considering selling a bunch of stuff now to cop.... fuckkkkkkkkk. IF ONLY I HAD THE CASH.