australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

looking for $850 AUD shipped registered in oz Mel. not getting enough wear, looking at maybe something else as well. cop these too, they're more than different enough from your DBSS combats ;).

you're not talking about these NAT boots are you jb? can't say I'm feeling them at all...

heh, just noticed the group shot with the all leather version. still don't think the silhouette is particularly flattering, I don't get the back zip seeing as they're pull on boots either. also as TTT said it looks like a ykk jeans zipper, bit cheap for $600+ boots no? ;)

haha, sorry man had to retake measurements to make sure they're accurate.

good luck with those boots man ;). I try to limit myself to pieces that I think would be wearable for at least a few years, interesting pieces that are still timeless enough to be worn across multiple seasons.

lulz at dismal getting his hustle on, he Australian right? or at least lived here for quite a while.

I must say i really don't feel those varsity jackets.. I don't get the hype.

The plain one dismal originally posted up looks ok, but i just don't like the idea of them..

good hustle though;)

not a huge fan of the NAT boots, the design is great but they are way too bulky for my liking.. look like some gumboots

heh, they are shaped a bit like gumboots J...

T does he do anything particularly interesting with his denim? other than the (ugly) paneled brown jeans and the double zip drkshdw aircut style jeans, everything else just looks like DH with some script scrawled on the back pocket...

yea dismal's family is from australia but he's like adopted south korean boy.

lulz at dismal getting his hustle on, he Australian right? or at least lived here for quite a while.

I must say i really don't feel those varsity jackets.. I don't get the hype.

The plain one dismal originally posted up looks ok, but i just don't like the idea of them..

good hustle though;)

not a huge fan of the NAT boots, the design is great but they are way too bulky for my liking.. look like some gumboots

yeah the leather insert jeans were cool, as were the (uniqlo collab?) strap jeans. wouldn't mind some cleaner, slightly less skinny jeans than my claudes, does he make a size 26? from the look of the sizing charts on whylip I'd need a 26...