australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah hoping _7 might start cutting their moto a bit slimmer, be nice if they changed it up from the washed lamb leather they've been using for the last 3 seasons too (nice leather, just want something different from my jut). never seen a V-A leather I really liked the design of tbh, fingers crossed LM make something other than a perfecto rider next season haha.

yeh it's currently on hold for someone bt ;).

cop T! the international postage cost means they're willing to ship overseas not that they're located overseas, dunno how you're supposed to bid on it if you wanted it shipped directly to you though :confused:.

yeah, that's what I was thinking? could get a proxy to buy, but save on domestic post I guess?

" この商品はアメリカからの発送となります。 落札手数料はこちらが負担いたしますが、送料は落札者様の負担とさせていただきますのであらかじめご了承下さい。 This product is shipped from the USA.Fee will be paid by this bid, shipping and bon appétit Please be forewarned that we like to be borne by successful bidder. "

wasnt sure if this meant they were in the US, or just G translate is off?

i was going to place a bid on the size M cloak elbow strap blazer. but it seems someone else beat me to it.

also my RO high tops fell through. the seller refunded my money as i made a comment on his post telling people they shouldnt buy from him until he is well enough to post. Everytime i emailed him about when he would post he said he was sick but going into the office the next day....yet he never posted it. ah well. some people i just dont want to deal with.

measurements for the white XS rick from mal:

pit to pit: 19"

shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17.25"

length: 24"

sleeve: 28.5"

meh, writing off rick for good. don't think I even want his old combats now after looking at the shape and sole compared to my ann d's...

Sorry to hear about the rick jacket D :(, would be very frustrating. The good news is you can sell it for a similar price and cop something better icon14.gif

received another successful delivery from Never End. want to try stuff on but stripping at office would be negative lul