australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

good to hear.. look forward to the pics of the rings

also see your 12 posts away, u trying hard to reach that mark by 2night arent u

Nah havnet been trying too hard, only like 4 posts last 3 hours, working :(

any idea what hes gonna call the label?

im keen to pick up a ring but i dont know my size lulz. which finger do i measure? never really been into rings before but i like duncan's work

Yes D is right, Chin Teo. I will have full sizing and details on the rings in about a month. Pricing will be about the same as Werkstatt.

Plus we are thinking of some new things for everyone.

The rings are going to be amazing.

just asked him that mel, he's probably just going to use his name Chin Teo. ring sizing chart here, measure the finger you want to wear the ring on ;).

Correct hes using Chin Teo.

You are so lucky to have that ring DJI lawl.

So lucky.

3-500

Prices will vary, werkstatt also have 24k gold versions for 2.5k ;)

Yes im in everyday, we arent officially open just moving old crap stock my ex partner wanted and organizing things. Mainly use the shop as an office currently.

D i think that's one thing i can share with you, i probably have the smallest size fingers in existance..

sorry mate i can't think of any white leathers that we haven't already been through:confused:

also i'm very excited for Chin, a set of three Irregular Twisted Rings will be mine:p

D i think that's one thing i can share with you, i probably have the smallest size fingers in existance..

sorry mate i can't think of any white leathers that we haven't already been through:confused:

also i'm very excited for Chin, a set of three Irregular Twisted Rings will be mine:p

I look forward to serving you sir :)

p.s maybe a perth designer will offer white leather in the near future?