australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

there u go guys... bt can sort it out for you... i thought cuz the jeans were old season they'd be only able to get them through Ben, bt pulls through again

haha im pretty retarded with technology dude, it's a bit embarassing...didn't even know what IE stood for...

i'll get on 2 it though and post 1

If you guys like i'm about to place a FG order for the Previous season.

as the current season didn't end up being produced.

I can look after you with a discount. Unless FG is already looking after you.

Its up to you guys.

welllll nothing has been sorted out. and you say you can score it at a discount? count me in if you can organise the silk patch jeans!

Correct, thats the last collection they did.

AW0910 for August is the next collection.

Im not really sure if ill order any of the guys pieces for aw09 as its a much stronger female collection. But to be honest i havent looked at the mens collection much yet.

034936, are those Friedrich Gray silk paneled jeans a unisex piece, or do they have cuts for guys are girls?

I've got one pair of patchwork jeans that have probably got me covered, but I'm interested none the less.

I'm a fence sitting FG fan, I don't own any, but I've been impressed by what I've handled and I'm keen to see his new merino pieces. I think with better presentations and better representation, he could go far.

034936, are those Friedrich Grey silk paneled jeans a unisex piece, or do they have cuts for guys are girls?

I've got one pair of patchwork jeans that have probably got me covered, but I'm interested none the less.

I'm a fence sitting FG fan, I don't own any, but I've been impressed by what I've handled and I'm keen to see his new merino pieces. I think with better presentations and better representation, he could go far.

what james said ^^:rolleyes:

034936, are those Friedrich Grey silk paneled jeans a unisex piece, or do they have cuts for guys are girls?

I'm actually unsure as to whether there is a different cut for women, or if it's just a matter of sizing down enough. I tried on the 34, and though it was too big, i cant really see a 32 or 30 being as skin tight as the female model's seem to be.

I'm definitely a fan of the Friedrich gray pieces that i;ve seen. I've only seen his basics and printed tanks (which were a silk blend i believe? and i think they were either marked or cut using lasers???). But i have handled a number of his basics and they are all really great. Super soft, nice colours (not standard black and white), twisted seams, and occasionally panelled construction.

Looking forward to seeing more of his pieces.

my wardrobe is pretty thin to be honest.. a few jackets lots of basics, few pairs of boots few 3 pairs of rick pants/shorts etc..

Ive been selling off quite a lot in the past year hanging out for the labels ill be Representing.

Ill be getting the obscur jacket, yohan leather and a few other things i cant release just yet :)

The past two years has been pretty much putting every ounce of money and effort to building Never End. It should all pay off soon. I believe from august onwards my wardrobe will get healthy again haha

tbh im not sure what the retail is... and im not even sure of what i paid 4 the tank now lol... i think above 200, jeans were in the two hundreds as well.. he just tallied it all up so i wasn't sure of the cost of each individual piece

Nope these are SS09 im stocking AW0910 onwards.

the images of YS aw0910 are not at all released anywhere, that i know of.

I saw them :P i think.. lookbook shots (were perhaps real photos glued into a book)? They are different to the ones on SZ...