things youve lost.

red

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$xx, wen I was getting out of the car to go to a garage sale when I was a kid. It was all I had then too. Plus the garage sale had a whole lot of original Transformers that I wanted, but then couldnt get... Who the hell parks infront of a gutter? Hasnt anyone accidentally slipped a leg inside one of them yet?

MD player because a black friend "borrowed" it from me, cuz I left it at work. Never seen it again... Needless to say, I dont associate myself with his kind no mo.

A grey sweater with a fish skeleton on the left sleeve... Wore it all through out sophmore year of H.S. Guess I left it in my drama class, then saw some goon wear it as much as I did... I BET HE DIDNT WASH OUT THEM CUM STAINS! Dont think their was any cumstains on that, at that time but watever...

Grand Champion fights in karate... That sucked.

$20 last year on the beach... Was my last $20 too, so I just ended up having a huge tab at the bar...

Other shit but I forgot...

Too long

I lost enough weight to wear size 28 in Croak jeenz, unintentionally.

SIZE 28 IN CLOAK!!!@!

i want prize 4 ackomplishment.

Same...its retarded. I stopped doing drugs and my weight drops. What gives? I went from 34 to 29.

EDIT: Except I smoke tons of weed which makes me eat tons of burritos. Im so confused. I think im dying.

WTF u guyz tempting me with unhealthy lifestyles...

I have lost many auctions for the most win leather and asymmetrical jackets... most of the time I just can't let go of the moneyz. I've been losing time, mental-focus and sleep over said items for YEARS (5) now just because of my thriftiness... and still my closet is filled with symetrical shit...ugh