SuperTrash Bulletin Board.

garbage man

i have had my share of issues with superfuture system and that is why i walked away from modding the trash and nearly washed my hands of the board entirely

but this is not about me or you or even westside

the superfuture bus is leaving the terminal, are you on or off?

yes = ok

no = ok

i don't know = squash like grape

so wtf brought you back? why get your hands dirty?

i have a teleportation device that enables me to materialize on it at will.

my opinion about the reinstatment/re banning would have been the same no matter who the victim was. the victim happened to be someone i enjoyed talking to, so i posted my thoughts.

you are right. it's not so much about us, westside, jaime, whoever. it is about certain board policy and their inconsistency.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel like youre putting way to much energy into this

srously.

what lulz me is how some people can get their panties soooooo bunched up about the banning of an e-clown, to the point that their actual lives seem to be damaged. to the point where they have to neg rep anyone who thinks differently. how can people care so much about an internet persona??

you are right. it's not so much about us, westside, jaime, whoever. it is about certain board policy and their inconsistency.

the only inconsistency i can discern is that you were unbanned right away unlike all the others

srously.

what lulz me is how some people can get their panties soooooo bunched up about the banning of an e-clown, to the point that their actual lives seem to be damaged. to the point where they have to neg rep anyone who thinks differently. how can people care so much about an internet persona??

the only inconsistency i can discern is that you were unbanned right away unlike all the others

i never negrepped you.

the reason you never found any inconsistency is either because you're to busy with your bookmark thread or trying to be the resident comedian. and i was unbanned, because of a moderator's rash assumption.

yeah, or else jmatsu is going paint bruises on your face

honestly, who gives a fuck who is banned?

before garbage man and before the infraction system, nuisances were banned without forethought; there are lots of people on this board, it won't grind to a halt because a popular poster is banned or if moderators leave in disgust; users fade away others take their place; superfuture should prune the board like one prunes a bonsai tree, and bend limbs into a desired shape, if that is the whim of the future

if you think it sucks exercise your freedom to go elsewhere

playing internet bad boy, liberator, etc., is just so much bad theater

it just ain't that deep

i love you and im glad you are still around.

wait. was that emo?

Guest Methimphibian

Kind of silly, but no one gives a shit about what you do or want to tell us about 'why you are doing it', all you have to do is exercise a reigning presence of sovereignty over supertrash by necessitation of the rules and overlooking everything so it runs smoothly. That's it. You don't really need to type out explanations over every single little thing, if someone has a question they can PM a moderator/admin or refer to the listed rule's.

lol, why use an alias for modding the trash if your actions(and typing) clearly show who you are? there is only one person in this forum that takes this shit so seriously (go figure...) . i don't really understand the interest in you doing all this "work", but this whole forum(not supertrash only) was way better before you became a mod (with your real username).

you are just a control freak, you need to find some hobbies besides modding sufu ASAP

based on your prior posts, I'm assuming that with this you're most likely referring to me, in which case you are wrong. just for the record, garbageman is not an alias for a prior moderator. but seems like you've made up your mind already.

<3 <3 <3 <3
bringing back the chat would be an awesome idea.

i don't know shit about setting up one though

i am hurt that i have sent you the greatest love music ever and you didn't even pm me back.

---

lol, why use an alias for modding the trash if your actions(and typing) clearly show who you are? there is only one person in this forum that takes this shit so seriously (go figure...) . i don't really understand the interest in you doing all this "work", but this whole forum(not supertrash only) was way better before you became a mod (with your real username).

you are just a control freak, you need to find some hobbies besides modding sufu ASAP

what a moron

hate the garbage man or not, at least get a goddamn mind of your own, instead of attuning yourself to the hive mind

srously.

you clearly have spent and continue to spend hours upon hours making that bookmark thread

also, the way in which you mention neg repping indicates that you are clearly very bothered by receiving it, even though it is just e-reputation

regardless of the others you are referring to, it is pretty obvious that your panties are bunched up and your actual life is being affected; you should keep your mouth shut in regards to speaking on taking things too seriously

you clearly have spent and continue to spend hours upon hours making that bookmark thread

also, the way in which you mention neg repping indicates that you are clearly very bothered by receiving it, even though it is just e-reputation

regardless of the others you are referring to, it is pretty obvious that your panties are bunched up and your actual life is being affected; you should keep your mouth shut in regards to speaking on taking things too seriously

lulz

you realize your argument boils down to, 'i know you are but what am i'

try harder?

amazing how the tards come scuttling out of the woodwork in defense of other tards

what a moron

hate the garbage man or not, at least get a goddamn mind of your own, instead of attuning yourself to the hive mind

u fucking retard, i was agreeing with everything he was making because he didn't seem so uptight as he turned out to be later. he revealed to be something he didn't seem like at first therefore my change in opinion in regard to him.

u are so fucking stupid.

do your opinions always stay the same? if a friend of yours knocks you out with a hi-kick will you still like him and go to his house drink beer?

lulz

try harder?

amazing how the tards come scuttling out of the woodwork in defense of other tards

do you realize that the way you simplified his argument is more retarded than the argument itself?

u fucking retard, i was agreeing with everything he was making because he didn't seem so uptight as he turned out to be later. he revealed to be something he didn't seem like at first therefore my change in opinion in regard to him.

u are so fucking stupid.

do your opinions always stay the same? if a friend of yours knocks you out with a hi-kick will you still like him and go to his house drink beer?

yes .. after i kick him in the balls

lulz

try harder?

except that i dont really give a shit about anyone who was banned, including westside

guess that throws your entire justification for disregarding my acknowledgement of your ignorant hypocrisy out the window

u are so fucking stupid.

uh oh, looks like a hit a vein on this loser

garbage man's actions were very linear from the start

blatantly apparent moderation, overbearing outspokenness, cockiness, etc.

it is not much of a surprise as to what happened

id rather not get into an in depth discussion in this regard since i am rather apathetic about him though

anyways, you're generally just a douchebag; time and time again i see you change your opinions and mode of posting on superfuture just to fit in with the right people

and this time was no exception