SuperTrash Bulletin Board.

garbage man

lol, why use an alias for modding the trash if your actions(and typing) clearly show who you are? there is only one person in this forum that takes this shit so seriously (go figure...) . i don't really understand the interest in you doing all this "work", but this whole forum(not supertrash only) was way better before you became a mod (with your real username).

you are just a control freak, you need to find some hobbies besides modding sufu ASAP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly, im talking to everyone

i like(d) you, but this has all gon on for about a week too long

i feel like youre putting way to much energy into this instead of actually contributing to the site anymore. same goes to everyone involved in this entire charade, really. it's just old.

i feel like youre putting way to much energy into this instead of actually contributing to the site anymore. same goes to everyone involved in this entire charade, really. it's just old.

sean,

i never hat(ed) you and i contribute more than you. so there.

sean,

no charade

sean,

no charade on part. just want certain friends and certain members to be unbanned. is that too emo?

yeah, or else jmatsu is going paint bruises on your face

honestly, who gives a fuck who is banned?

before garbage man and before the infraction system, nuisances were banned without forethought; there are lots of people on this board, it won't grind to a halt because a popular poster is banned or if moderators leave in disgust; users fade away others take their place; superfuture should prune the board like one prunes a bonsai tree, and bend limbs into a desired shape, if that is the whim of the future

if you think it sucks exercise your freedom to go elsewhere

playing internet bad boy, liberator, etc., is just so much bad theater

it just ain't that deep

yeah, or else jmatsu is going paint bruises on your face

honestly, who gives a fuck who is banned?

before garbage man and before the infraction system, nuisances were banned without forethought; there are lots of people on this board, it won't grind to a halt because a popular poster is banned or if moderators leave in disgust; users fade away others take their place; superfuture should prune the board like one prunes a bonsai tree, and bend limbs into a desired shape, if that is the whim of the future

if you think it sucks exercise your freedom to go elsewhere

playing internet bad boy, liberator, etc., is just so much bad theater

it just ain't that deep

it ain't supposed to be deep. you don't need your 90's emo-logic to figure shit out.

what wrong with wanting certain friends and members unbanned?

you seem to be using emo-logic here

wanting to manumit your friend (to continue with the slave metaphor of which you seem so fond) is admirable; but exceptions cannot be made for the friends of jmatsu; i too have lost friends but the piper must always be paid

denim,

you are just part of a bureaucratic system. i guess exceptions can be (and often are)made only for certain individuals, their man-servants, or lovers.

i have had my share of issues with superfuture system and that is why i walked away from modding the trash and nearly washed my hands of the board entirely

but this is not about me or you or even westside

the superfuture bus is leaving the terminal, are you on or off?

yes = ok

no = ok

i don't know = squash like grape