DJs?

no, actually thats just the sound comes out of Anja schneiders mouth as im sucking on her huge, swollen clit. And gently pulling on her flavorful curtains with my teeth. As I pull back and lick her wet, wonderful labias with my massive, tired tongue. Repeatedly for over an hour.

no, actually thats just the sound comes out of Anja schneiders mouth as im sucking on her huge, swollen clit. And gently pulling on her flavorful curtains with my teeth. As I pull back and lick her wet, wonderful labias with my massive, tired tongue. Repeatedly for over an hour.

Ahh okay, now I got it.

i'd be interested in the mix with a tracklist if possible- trying to get into the stuff but don't know where to start...

Its way late so ill post it tomorrow after work, here is a list i compiled late last year of my fav artists. It is slightly different now... But yeh here goes!

Impressive for me would be:

On the techy minimal side:

Tobias Luetzenkirchen

Adultnapper

Ambivalent

Anna

Babylon Robots, Ante Perry

Claud VonStroke

Cobblestone Jazz

Einzelkind

False

Gabriel Ananda

Holger Brauns & Gerald Peklar and also holgers duo with Haktan O'nal

john lagora

juan atkins

ludwig coenen

Max Cavalerra

Pan-Pot

Reflexno

Samim

Sascha Funke

Skoozbot

Sven Väth

Swat Squad & Paul Ritch

Rother

Tomas Andersson

Tony Senghore

On the minimal tech house electro side:

Chris Fortier

Cirez D

Funkagenda

Frivolous

John Acquaviva

John Dahlbäck

Move D

Nathan Fake

Paul Kalkbrenner

Pheek

Pig & Dan

Zoo Brazil

another:

Adultnapper

Billy Dalessandro

Booka Shade

Brett Longman

Chris Fortier

Dominik Eulberg

False

Frivolous

Gabriel Anada

Gui Boratto

Hecq

John Lagora

Lützenkirchen

Max Cavalerra

Move D

Nathan Fake

Pan Pot

Paul Kalkbrenner

Paul Ritch

Pheek

Phreek Plus One

Pig & Dan

Plastikman

Popof

Ricardo Villalobos

Richie Hawtin

Samim

Sascha Funke

Steve Bug

Stewart Walker

Terrence Dixon

It depends on what you want to use them for Herpsky. Here are a few uses and my reccomendations:

For use with an mp3 Player/ training/ running/ gym etc: Shure Ear Buds

For use with low impact activities such as walking/ public transport/ travel: Sennheiser HD 25-1 IIs

For deejaying: Sennheiser HD 25-1 IIs

For high end/ audiophile/ producing etc: Sennheiser HD 650s with an upgrade to the Zu Mobius Sennheiser Cable and a decent headphone amp such as the Musical Fidelity X-Can V3

coldrice:

why are you selling your serato and mixer? are you upgrading to thta mixer / serato combo?

which 1200s should i get? how do i tell if the RCAs are bad or not?

list:

-2 x 1200s

-rane mixer

maybe-serato

-powered speakers

that'd be all i need?

yeah, i want to upgrade to the ttm57. if you're interested let me know.

maybe you should start with a few records and then if you're pretty serious about it, invest in serato - it'd be much easier to resell than a crate of records. (i'm not sure if starting with serato would complicate things as a new dj - it's pretty straightforward - but i guess building from vinyl wouldn't hurt)

Serato would give you a lot more to fuck around with.. you can download battle records somewhere i'm sure, i had a few before... and you can have instant doubles! (a good exercise to learn beat matching would be to use doubles of an instrumental and blindly set one records pitch- then try to match the other one so they align perfectly without looking at the pitch setting of the other record)

any of the 1200's will do really, get whatever ones you like the look of and can get a good deal on.... +/- 8 is enough for almost everything. the pitch lock isn't necessary, blue lights are just for style - i don't know what else they put on the new ones....

rca's are bad when you hook them up and there's no sound or bad sound from a bad connection. maybe they upgraded the cables on the newer ones but i don't know. it's not expensive to get them replaced at an electronics shop if you can't solder yourself.

you need cartridges. i'm not familiar with all the new ones and i've never used ortofons... so all i can say regarding that is the shure m-447's have been pretty standard for scratch dj's - and they sound pretty good too.

and headphones but you got those covered.

if you have computer speakers or home theater speakers with a receiver or whatever you could use those. no need to buy separate powered speakers.