Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I'm not so sure anyone on this site including yourself truly believes that statement. Are your jeans a pair of $39.99, Made in Bangladesh jeans from Target? Is this forum called Super Functional Jeans? The common thread amongst everyone here is an appreciation for beautiful denim; specifically, the way it ages and fades. I'm suspicious of how nonchalant you really are about your denim if you are posting on this forum. Do you REALLY use your jeans *JUST* for keys and candy? Are you denying that you too participate in any of the 101 crazy wear-and-care techniques discussed here to get awesome fades? Don't you ultimately wind up letting your jeans own you too? If not then either your wasting your time here or your wasting your money. The point about the cell phone fade is not about dictating how you should use your jeans per se, it's a comment on the aesthetic nature of the denim fading. I look at the left side of those awesome jeans above and I see a gorgeous thing of beauty - gorgeous whiskers radiating out, amazing contrast...perfection. Then I look at the right side and there's that hideous white square where whiskers ought to be. It's just plain UGLY! You want constructive criticism instead of insults? How's this: To anyone considering cell phone fades, consider how you just forked over $200+ for a pair of jeans that you will painstakingly refrain from washing and when you do it will be with carefully timed and temperature controlled hand soaks/washes... why would you ruin all that effort with an ugly out-of-place cellphone mark??

OK... But what does owning a pair of $39.99 Bangladesh made Target jeans got to do with anything I said? Yes I like expensive jeans, they last longer, I like jeans that fade to your lifestyle, I like giving my money to smaller good quality companies than mass produced shit. Jeans are functional, plain and simple! But seriously, the 101 techniques? WTF is that? I don't go out everyday and think, "Oh if I do three stairs at a time, I'm gonna get wicked whiskers!" or "I'll rub my c**k through my jeans and maybe I'll get quicker crotch fades!". They cover my body and hold my shit, no more no less. What's the difference between a "cell phone" fade and a "wallet" fade? So when you look at the back of the jean, you look at the left side and think "a thing of beauty" and then look at the right side and think "gross". Oh I'm sorry, maybe Flat Head (I know this is the IH forum and this is my last comment on this subject) will bring out a massive iPhone 4 deer skin leather case with reins and feathers off it and it will be SuFu approved. I love fades more than the next man, thus why I am on this forum. Checking to see which denim has better character etc is something I do everyday. But seriously, you needed to waste your time to criticize somebody, get a life. The kids jeans look awesome. There are so many more things in your comment I could rebute but your use of big words has made my brain work to hard. I need to get a drink...

Edited "why would you ruin all that effort with an ugly out-of-place cellphone mark and wallet fade and key fade and belt fade and lip balm fade??" Maybe you should buy a 23oz man purse and put your life in that. Would love to see how radical your fades are on that in 6 months time, at least your jeans will have nice whiskers!

PS, when I get back from the States, check the SExI14 forum, I'll be posting my jeans with their wicked cell phone fade bra!

after reading those looong paragraph posts...

Nothing wrong with cell phone fades...

Its just a preference thing. Some people just don't wanna hold their phones all day, can't be hating for that. Personally I think it looks fine. Cents has some chill looking jeans.

good stuff on the last page !!!

This...

All this talk about a fucking cellphone fade (i know I started it!) is pissing me of.

So I'd say IT'S ENOUGH NOW and I somehow would appreciate if a mod could delete all those silly posts...

Please more pics, this is the IH thread ladies and gents!!!

the 1st shot is after a weeks worth of wear maybe.

the 2nd shot is around 10mths i think, and also prior to their first wash or soak ever.

i've since given them a cold wash, and that's just brightened the blue up a bit & got rid of some of the dirt. they look a bit fresher now.

the combs are just from wearing them, nothing more. i love these things - will have to get another pair at some point.

Wednesday

IMG_20110608_100508.jpg

IHSH-10

Scrub Top

IH-934S

IHB-01 Tan

IH-KC

MUTHAFUCKIN PETE IN A MUTHAFUCKIN IHSH-10! love that damn shirt!!!!!! that thing is a classic amongst all classics.

you can still find 301OD's?! i thought they were a limited run.

There are some available at SELA right now (well, there were yesterday) hit them up to see if they have your size.

Guest nooblet333
will do probably later today, in santa barbara helping my GF move into her new place but luckily i brought my D60 with me. All I can say is they fit fucking awesome lol.

Wow perfect help moving + raw denim = awesomeee!

Quick picture post before i help my GF move some more.

My brand new 666od's.........................FUCK YES!!!!

CSC_0018.jpg

CSC_0019.jpg

CSC_0020.jpg

love the fit personally. finally found some jeans for my skinny ass thighs.

let me know what you guys think.

A must buy!!! How did you size in these?

thanks! it took me a few slim jeans to realize slim is not my fit

my build just looks odd in jeans that are too fitting

i need room in my jeans because i do a lot of landscaping, biking, weight training, running ect..

so, my body is always changing

and i don't want to limit other parts of my life because i have to fit into my jeans i dropped 400bones on

& it's more beatifically to the denim's lifespan

jeans that are not skin tight always keep a better shape and don't get torn up in the crotch

i don't know . . . that's just me

edit: those cuffs do look silly but it had to be done, it was 85 degrees and i was doing yard work