Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Iron Heart belts (brown and black), 634s, and new super heavy flannel shirts just came in...

Flannel shirts and belts will be gone quick.

Infos and Photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/2007/10/iron-heart-634s-leather-belts-flannel.php

IHSH04-01-713803.jpg

634s2-787469.jpg

belt-1-780978-788794.jpg

We might have another medium red one left.. not sure..

i think the small red ones are gone though.

• 2 weeks later...

they will jiomitori.....i was amazed at the weight of the denim at first, although as people have said, they are very pliable from the get go. the main killer initially was the waist, but they stretched out relatively quickly...amazing jeans, i love them.

I'm here to say that my pair of Ironheart 634s is wrecking my hips right now.

Today's the third wear. I can't wait until these things get comfortable.

It gets better. At first mine were so tight that my thighs went to sleep when I sat for longer than 10 minutes and I had deep dents in my stomach. After maybe 5 days that stopped, and now they're Perfect.

jpgm,

I've noticed you wear your Ironhearts a lot. I really do love these jeans already. The level of quality is remarkable and they are just so heavy. I sometimes forget how heavy they are until I pick up my pair of APCs. It's also a new experience to see how much these warm up my legs, like how wearing a heavy coat feels on my upper body.

But right now they are breaking my hips. I'm not complaining. I'll post pictures once the pain goes away.

jpgm,

I've noticed you wear your Ironhearts a lot. I really do love these jeans already. The level of quality is remarkable and they are just so heavy. I sometimes forget how heavy they are until I pick up my pair of APCs.

But right now they are breaking my hips. I'm not complaining. I'll post pictures once the pain goes away.

i hear that.....it took me a while to get used to the weight of them, but now that i am, my APCs feel paper thin whenever i put them on. these things can take a beating.

You should know that these jeans are really stubborn. I've got some decent honeycombs and a subpar lap fade. Hopefully, the nice hard wash will yield more contrasty results. I've got some 6 month pictures somewhere earlier in this thread, maybe a few pages back.

I've been wearing mine for a year and a half, but the last seven months been switching between my 3001's and these (634s)..

I've washed them 3 times so far, but theyr'e due for another wash.

I have no honeycombs cause i sized up because i needed them to be a little looser cause i used them to build out two retail stores (one being Self Edge..).

I'll put up photos once i wash em..

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the search and didn't get a great answer, so i'm gonna have to be "that guy"... I have sz 36 apc ns that fit perfectly, hard to button up all the way initially, but now they've stretched out nicely. I get the feeling I might need to size up one from that from what i've read, but it only goes up by 2 from there. Some help would be appreciated before I go tossing around $300. Thanks.

I checked the search and didn't get a great answer, so i'm gonna have to be "that guy"... I have sz 36 apc ns that fit perfectly, hard to button up all the way initially, but now they've stretched out nicely. I get the feeling I might need to size up one from that from what i've read, but it only goes up by 2 from there. Some help would be appreciated before I go tossing around $300. Thanks.

Get a size 38..

It'll still be tight, but it'll probably fit.

The 38 Iron Heart measures to be about the same as your NS.

Thanks Kiya. Will you have those in stock in a couple weeks? (I'm coming home to the Bay Area for Thanksgiving break and my friend and I are planning on introducing our other friend to real jeans).

They SHOULD be in by then.. If not, we'll have other jeans in that size to fill your denim needs..

In a sign of severe addiction, I picked up a pair of 634s jeans for a friend who wears his jeans harder than anyone I've ever seen and is way too lazy to wash them more than once every few months. Updates in a year.

EDIT: Kiya, where are your construction jeans?

Construction jeans?

You were talking about a pair of 634s you wore while building two stores. Did I miss the pics?

I'm still wearing them!

haha..

I'm sitting in this Tokyo hotel room right now at 6:30am and i'm wearing them.

I've got a meeting with the men that made them in three hours.

We're going to talk about making 23 ounce denim, this shit ain't cuttin' it.