Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

@ Max Power: That´s some serious wear to your IH´s! How do you wear them? I mean, they seem like they have been worn "hard" for months. Or is it just the denim that´s making them look so damn nice!

Great pair man! Would rep...

Tack sa mycket. In fact, I haven't worn them much, as I did the PB tour in the meantime, but I took them to some punk and hardcore shows, walked with them for hours on the shore and such.

it wont really soften up with a soak alone, it would probably be best to do the soak and very low tumble dry. i wore my 17 for about 7 months before washing it and hang drying and the shrinkage was pretty small. it wasnt really any softer than when i first received it but then again i did not dry in a dryer.

My experience is more or less in line with deadendpro's here.

IH666

DSC01414.jpg

So GOOD!

Crosspost from Denim Evolution thread:

Sup guys. IH 634s with ~13 months of wear. Received on dec. '09, wash#1 was in jan. '11.

Sorry for not ideal lighting; color is pretty close to actual

2vGUil.jpg

Lelsql.jpg

qga2nl.jpg

MDxxkl.jpg

Just picked up a pair of IH 7301S. This will be my first pair of black Japanese denim. I'm very curious to see how it would look over time.

if anyone has the dark rider flannel in small and would like to trade for a medium... let me know!

would really hate to have to bring it to tailors to get it altered...

Guest nooblet333

Dam you be fucking that bitch hard... haha

kinda sucks im about to get a crotch blow on my ih 666's not even a month yet lol

did you wear them heavily or is this a stitching issue? i've barely worn mine, theyre currently at self edge getting shortened..

somebody post IH666sod post wash please....

really curious about how it looks like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think it's probably too soon for that...wait till they get a little older...

did you wear them heavily or is this a stitching issue? i've barely worn mine, theyre currently at self edge getting shortened..

its definitely the stitching, i mean the threads in the crotch area already blew within my first few wears and now its only getting worse

iron hearts are prominently featured on revolveclothing's website but they dont carry the line there.

Might be of some interest to giles and haraki:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Brands.jsp?c=LAUREN%2C+Buyer&s=P&d=b&sc=Guide+to+Raw+Denim

We saw that and are having them take down the IH arcuate photos..

as tight as the busters were at first (TTS), they really loosen up well. i was on the fence for a while and almost wished i went up a size.

glad i didn't.

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

that's great grundle. I've worn mine for a week now and slept in them almost every day since I just walk around at school. Thigh area is still tight but I feel it loosening fast and I love my fit. Will post fit pics soon.

Grundle - super excited to see them after a couple of days - perfect

14 days of wear on my OD666.

Last two days did this to my shoes.

Dont wear white shoes if you dont want this to happen. I really love my jeans so i like the stains- my shoes reflect i wear some od denim that bleed everywhere lol

a81af98c.jpg

I'll get another pair of white ish shoes two weeks from now and see if the jeans still bleed.