Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Way to 1up us Peterock :)

Anyone know how the new IH chambrays fitting? True to size? I gotta pull a quick trigger!!!

Hey Vance,

They run true to size, no need to size down or up.

Good seeing you in NY last week and thanks for coming out and getting hillbilly with me.

I have been thinking about both. Can't decide on which size of the duffel though. Have the largest and the smallest of the North Face duffel bags and am thinking about one of the middle sizes. Is there a pocket along the back? Possibly big enough for a 12" laptop? Also, how is the fading/ wear going? Can you throw some pictures up for us?

Like I said, not a whole lot of fading

I'd check with Giles and see if he has any left. He told me he got two in and one is mine...

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

dougng,

So I was moved by your flicks and put in an order for the messenger bag. Thanks for helping to contribute to my demise.

Anytime. I love the bag. Very comfortable for everyday use, and I walk around NYC with my bag for work quite a bit

As far as tanking your your budget, you didn't see this yet

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

Giles says this is the only one in the States...about a month of on and off wear, depending on the weather

Got it the same time as the bag. Stiff as hell, accidentally slapped my coworker with it putting it on the other day and he said it was like getting hit in the face with a tennis raquet. Whatever, he's an asshole anyway

Speaking of IH bags, last year Haraki-San of Iron Heart made a special edition bag just for Diesel (my french bulldog):

09272009122.jpg

09272009123.jpg

not jeans, but a shirt...

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/html/IHSH-07.html

is it blue with white stripe or white with blue stripe?

I have that shirt...

Don't know if I understand the question, but the stripes are dyed into the threads, not a print on the surface. If you flip the shirt inside out, it's striped on the back side as well. It's not like the FH wabash shirt where it's a blue shirt with white stripes printed on it

So it's blue stripes with white stripes if that makes sense...

Anyone get the new IH heavy chambray yet? Wanting to know how heavy it really is. I gotta pull a trigger asap!!!

Let me guess, you are an XL? Just go order it! I have the older IH Heavy Chambray and it is a stiff shirt. Actually not that thick but rigid. I love mine and am yet to wash it in hopes that I can hang onto the stiffness for as long as possible. The elbow creases are coming along nicely. Would love to post a picture for you but am not near my "vault of happiness." As I know you have to "pull the trigger" I would say empty the clip. This is just another example of why Iron Heart is King!

Anyone get the new IH heavy chambray yet? Wanting to know how heavy it really is. I gotta pull a trigger asap!!!

CSC_6335-1.jpg

vj, i'm comparing it to my ihsh-09 shirt (heavy selvedge chambray) and it feels just a tad bit thicker and more rigid. i couldn't wait to wear it before soaking it.

(with black rider jacket.... sorry my lighting sucks!)

CSC_6336-1.jpg

Just got done with reading through this whole thread. It took me two nights to get through it and my girlfriend officially thinks I am nuts. I thought maybe I would see enough and hear enough after reading to possibly slow down.....

NOPE, I am more into Iron Heart than ever. Let's all mob out to Japan. I can't wait for the rest of the FW09 stuff to drop!