Shopping Proxy Service: Buy Japanese Items

zipangu-treasures

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi zipangu-treasures. i just sent shopping information through the online form. it is for a yahoo auction...do you accept auction purchases?

Hello,

Sorry, but I'm not providing this proxy service for any buyer to get an auction item.

Please read this main thread for the details.

Thanks,

macha

Thanks macha! Received both items in record time. Will definitely engage your proxy service again. Top notch service and hassle free...if there's an award for excellent proxy service, I bet you'll be it.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a jeans which was out of stock in my size. Masataka kindly re-ordered them in the size i wanted with no fuss at all.

This is the 3rd time I'm using his service and as usual it has been as fast, polite and obliging as ever. I've even recommended him to my friend who got several items from him using this outstanding service.

As ever, Cheers Masataka.

• 2 weeks later...

Sent my order to Masataka July 10th or so; he was taking a short break, got back to me on aroudn the 12th, ordered on the 13th. Order came to my local post-office on the 23rd, wasn't able to pick up until today. Really happy with my shirt and belt.

• 2 weeks later...

Have done several orders through Zipangu. The shipping is ridiculously fast! They keep in close contact, have a super-fast response time, and are very helpful and clear with pricing. Highly recommended!

Masataka-san-

I am in need of some assistance. I would like to know if you know a place where I can bulk orders of yellow handkerchiefs or scarves?

HI, Thanks for your post.

Sorry, but I don't figure out well what kind of handkerchiefs you are looking for according to only the question you posted here.

Please let me know the detail what kind of handkerchiefs you are looking for.

Thanks,

Masataka,

I'll try to do my best to describe what I want. I am looking for SOLID, YELLOW, Handkerchiefs in a pretty big size, about 22" x 22" or even larger in good quality. If not, at least give me the info of the supplier so I can talk with the maker. OR it could be yellow scarves that are not light/thin in quality. hopefully that works

Masataka-

I sent you an order form, let me know soon!

also, give me an update if you find any company that can sell me bulk orders of handkerchiefs/scarves!

thanks! hoping to deal with you the 3rd time now

Hi,

I replied to the order yesterday.

Please find it for the details.

Regarding the yellow handkerchief can be offered in bulk, there is not much good info provided on the web. I'm expecting to go to a supplier in Tokyo at the end of this month. I will try to find it and email you with the detail.

Thanks,

I'm going to be away for vacation between Aug 9-15.

All the items which would not be shipped until Aug 9 will be shipped around Aug 20 after I'm back.

I will bring my laptop PC but I'm not sure I will be able to connect the Internet or not because I'm going for camping in a deep forest with my son.

I'm going to;

http://www.kiyosato.gr.jp/

Also, my response for emails and PM will be definitely delay during the vacation.

Great summer days for all you guys!!

All the best,