Shopping Proxy Service: Buy Japanese Items

zipangu-treasures

Last Update: Nov 01, 2008

We doropped our proxy fee down from 15% to 10%.

proxy-2.gif

No Regrets!

Experience the confortable service and excitement of Zipangu Treasures Shopping Proxy Service!!

This is a proxy service sponsored by Zipangu Treasures for the international buyer who wants to get Japanese item. All shopping value requested by a buyer will be estimated on the basis of the proxy fee '10%'.

We have stores on the web which are organized by a original store Zipangu Treasures and a eBay store Zipangu Treasures and ZT Shopping Proxy Service as our international stores and we have some of Japanese domestic web stores as well. We are shipping many items worldwide almost daily so that we guarantee that we will provide a specialized proxy service for you and you will be satisfied. We will support your shopping from Japan. Try us!!

EASY PROXY is now available!! Secured!!

Click HERE to experience more confortable proxy service!

Once you register your account on our site, you will not have to submit your personal information every time when you shop. It will be provided under the same condition of use described on this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update info:

weight.gif

If domestic shipping cost and/or any other fee was required, it will be added into the item price.

NOTE.gif

Our Proxy Service provided on this thread can not be applied to help any buyer to get an auction items, such as an item listed on Yahoo Japan Auction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outline

- Buyer can use our proxy service for shopping any item which is categorized in Japanese items.

- We basically accept multiple purchase up to 10 items per one purchase.

- Very small fee is included in our S&H cost. Check out the S&H rates below for the detail.

- Buyer can not use this service for getting an auction item such as an item listed on Yahoo Japan Auction.

- PayPal or credit card payment through PayPal are the preffered payment methods we accept. (Buyer can make a payment by the buyer's credit card through our email invoice sent via PayPal even if the buyer doesn't have a PayPal account.)

- EMS (insured and enable to trace) is the only one shipping method we accept.

(Additional Rules)

- We do not prefer to use PM for communicating of an order because it's very hard to track previous sales info.

How it works

1 - Contact via email form we prepared on our original site.

Click here to send your shopping information. Our email form will help your shopping and make it easier.

2 - We will estimate your shopping value including the S&H cost then send an email with a PDF file to let you know the total amount with the details.

Sometimes, we may ask the buyer to make two payments to complete the item transaction if the item weight is very unsure.

3 - Make the payment on PayPal by your PayPal account or credit card.

(Please reply to the invoice email if you prefer to make a payment by your CC so that we will send an invoice via PayPal to you as you would be able to complete a payment with your credit card.)

4 - You will receive a 'Payment Received Notification' with the updated PDF file.

6 - You will receive a 'Shipping Notification' including an EMS tracking number with the updated PDF file.

7 - Please leave feedback on this thread after receipt of your item. Your responses will help to educate consumers about this proxy service and make our service be better in the future.

Fee

Fixed Fee 10%

1)10%: (item cost + domestic shipping cost) X 10% + S&H = Total shopping value

Handling

It is usually required 1-3 days after receipt of payment but it should be determined on the basis of the seller's response. But anyway, the item will be shipped within 1-2 business days after the item has been arrived to our office.

Shipping Method

EMS only

Average delivery:

1-3 days to Asia

3-7 days to USA, CA, AU

4-10 days to Europe

Buyer will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number can be traced on the web after we finished the shipment.

Such as;

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/index_en.html

S&H Cost

Every S&H cost will be calculated on the basis of the shipping rate described on the following chart.

ems.gif

S&H cost would be estimated on a PDF file you will receive.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The following item weights are arranged under our own experience we have had ever since.

As some examples:

weight.gif

If domestic shipping cost and/or any other fee was required, it will be added to the item price.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Method

PayPal or Credit card

- Buyer can make a payment via PayPal depends on the buyer's PayPal account.

- Buyer can make a payment by a credit card through PayPal even if the buyer doesn't have a PayPal account.

- One time purchase over 40,000 JPY paid by credit card will be suspended 24-48 hours for the authorization provided by PayPal.

Requirements

Please click here to send your information. (not via PM)

- email address

- Your name

- Shipping address with zip code & country

- Phone number (optionally)

- Item title & style # & quantity

- Hem-up (if required)

How to estimate

Please send us the following information via PM or contact us if you would like us to estimate your shopping first.

10% proxy fee is fixed fee we provide our servie to every buyer.

- Item tile with the style #

- Size (Don't forget sending this info.)

- Quantity

- Your country

Example:

- Getting a pair of denim jeans

I assume that a buyer located in the US is buying a pair of denim jeans in a size 32 priced 18,690 JPY through our proxy service. The total amount will be estimated likely below.

(Item Cost: 18,690 JPY + Domestic Shipping Cost: 0 JPY) X 10% Proxy Fee: 1,869 JPY + S&H Cost: 2,800 JPY = Total Amount: 21,490 JPY

A pair of denim jeans in a size up to 34 is usually handled as 1000g weight

A pair of denim jeans in a size over 34 is usually handled as 1250g weight

Note: Domestic shipping cost is usually NOT required for purchasing an item priced over 8000-10000 JPY. But, It should be determined on the basis of the policy of the each store.

Policy

- All items which we will suggest must be authentic items. We will never offer any fake items.

- Every item transaction will be proceeded under the Japanese law and shipped worldwide under the international postal law.

- Every item which we purchased instead of a buyer will be offered to the buyer under the policy provided by the web shop the buyer requested. (As an example, almost Japanese sellers accept item returns which are claimed within 7-10 days after the item was shipped. This means that almost international buyers will be excepted from the return policy. We will do our best to improve the situation if it happens. But the item return would be accepted or not will never be guaranteed by our proxy service)

- The item listed on this thread and/or the item offered as small fee item will be accepted item return in case the item was claimed within 14 days after we shipped the item. But the next condition will be applied as well.

- Trouble with sizing and/or specially arranged item basically will not be accepted any return in any case of the items offered through this proxy service. Please post your question regarding especially for your sizing before placing an order if you are not sure about anything related your shopping. We will help you as well as we can.

About Zipangu Treasures

Home Page: http://www.zipangu-treasures.com

eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Zipangu-Treasures

Feedback on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=macha32jp&ftab=AllFeedback

Shopping Review: http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/ztjeans/recommend/

Some info about Zipangu Treasures: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=27014

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recommended Japanese Stores

2nd

Very reliable seller provides swift delivery.

Average Domestic Delivery: 1 day / Sometimes 2 days if hem-up was required.

Stock Info: Very Reliable

Refund Availability: None

Exchange Availability: 80% so far

Communication in English: Not good (using a translate web-tool only)

Oversea Shipping: Available (good communication with us)

PayPal: Available

This seller accepts PayPal payment for an order and will ship worldwide if a buyer have a Rakuten account.

Tips:

Just enter a style number of an item you are looking for then click on the button located next to the search box. You will find the item very soon.

HINOYA

Very reliabel seller carries lots of brands and provides wonderful after care service. Also, there are many rare items only avaialble at Hinoya.

Average Domestic Delivery: 2-3 days / Sometimes 3-5 days if an item was stocked in their warehouse.

Stock Info: Reliable

Refund Availability: Not sure yet (no experience ever since)

Exchange Availability: 100% so far

Communication in English: Not good (using a translate web-tool only)

Oversea Shipping: Not Available (proxy is required to get an item)

PayPal: Not Available

One of the largest denim & clothing retailer in Japan every denim shop knows. They are organized by multiple individual shops located in Tokyo and Osaka and they carry so many brands with multiple quantities. They usually keep me update and send a swift notification if any changes. Their jackets are usually stocked in their warehouse to be highly reserved and it would take a few days for shipping an order.

VARI (a special page for international buyers)

Awesome reliable seller very possitive for offering items worldwide and they provide smooth communication in English.

Average Domestic Delivery: 1-2 days / Sometimes 2-3 days if an item was stocked in their warehouse.

Stock Info: Reliable (updated every night)

Refund Availability: Available (depends on the item condition)

Exchange Availability: 100% so far

Communication in English: very good (has an adviser to respond to a buyer in English)

Oversea Shipping: Available (good communication with us)

PayPal: Available

Very reliable seller who is very positive to equally offer their item to international buyers just like a domestic order. An adviser (a friend of mine) is taking care of the seller to support an order sent from outside of Japan. They provide very smooth item transaction and respond to international buyers in English quickly.

Not Recommended Stores:

Klax-on

Approx 60-70% of items were not available after I placed orders. Their stock availability is unreliable.

I have removed some information from this thread and I'm under discussion again.....

This post will be updated later.

Thank you for your understanding.

Nov 25, 2007 Update:

I had an issue related offering jeans and/or clothing categorized under some of brands though, the issue has been resolved.

Now, I renewed my proxy service and I'm ready to go.

Wow, this looks great... can't wait til I get some money to throw your way.

Bought some Cane's off of him. Shipped way faster than I thought it would...it got here today, but I missed the freakin' delivery man and gotta pick it up from the post office now.

A+++++++++++++++ WOULD BUY AGAIN !!!!

> pentangrams & kerry234

Thanks for your feedback and letting me know that you have received the one!

Good deal with you again!

Thanks!!

> bilmagio

Always friendly communication and really good guy!

Anyway, it's a nice comment! I like it!

Just got my eternals yesterday. Great price and great service from Macha.

Very friendly communication and quick response for every PM, thanks for an easy transaction! Good deal with you again! Thanks,

Just got my eternals. Great customer service and fast shipping!

Perfect info and communication, I'm glad to doing business with you! Thanks,

Mata yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

Can't say enough about the service. Excellent communication. Just got my Hare peacoat today.

I sent payment on November 27th, and received my items today, Sunday, December 2nd. 5 day turnaround. Crazy fast shipping from Japan to the US.

Thanks!

extra fast, crazy shipping. i love t his guy.

Thanks for letting me know that you have received the jeans.

I'm so glad that I could help you to get your first Japanese denim jeans.

Very nice chatting via Skype.

Say hello to your family too!

Thanks!

Can't say enough about the service. Excellent communication. Just got my Hare peacoat today.

I sent payment on November 27th, and received my items today, Sunday, December 2nd. 5 day turnaround. Crazy fast shipping from Japan to the US.

Thanks!

You're very welcome!

Your perfect info and your fast payment just let me proceed the transaction very smoothly. Much appreciated!

This guy is a beast! I love this service! Top notch. Fast replies. I cant really find a flaw with this service. According to the tracking service my jacket should be here by the 6th exactly a week after I contacted Masataka about the jacket. Extremly fast since he had to order the jacket off another site and then send it to me. Would love to do business again with Masataka since im thinking of getting some quality japanese denim.

Just got my jeans today. Perfect service & ultrafast shipping!

Great!

Thanks for giving me the news that you have received them.

I'm looking forward to doing business with you again!

This guy is a beast! I love this service! Top notch. Fast replies. I cant really find a flaw with this service. According to the tracking service my jacket should be here by the 6th exactly a week after I contacted Masataka about the jacket. Extremly fast since he had to order the jacket off another site and then send it to me. Would love to do business again with Masataka since im thinking of getting some quality japanese denim.

Thank you very much for leaving the great words for my proxy! Much appreciated!

I think the jacket will arrive to you today or tomorrow.

Enjoy this winter with the cool one!

Arigatougozaimasu!!;)

Just got my jacket as I expected everything was great . . . . but the jacket is too small. I will be buying a bigger size next week.

wait,wait.....

I have contacted to the shop to make sure the possibility of returning the item. I'm awaiting their response now. Did you take off the all of tags, anyways?

Please send PM to me ASAP with some more details.

You will have to pay for the postage though, maybe it will be better than getting a new one if they accepted, I think.

This service is amazing! I don't understand how this is even possible, but my order was here two days after it was shipped out. This was my second time ordering from Masataka and I would definitely order from him again. Great service, communication and price. Thanks!

HI,

Thanks for giving me the super positive comments for my work!

You are very nice guy that asked me to confirm many things regarding the item before purchasing. I like your style too!

Hope to deal with you again!

Arigato!