paste

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a man, so I'm gonna stick up for male chauvenists. Hooray sexists- fuck women, fucking bitches. Ah, shit I can't do it. Chauvenists, you're a bunch of wankers. Treat women good and you'll get better BJs.

bollock's.half the cunts cant suck a sweet properly.so they got no chance with my cock....any of you want to proove me wrong?

i wanna saay somot dnt fuckin diss alll chv lasses we are way better than you lads you would suck each ova off it it was up to you lot.

What did the woman do after returning home from the battered wifes institute?? The dishes if she knows whats gud 4 her!!

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothin you've told her twice already!

Learn how to spell wanker, and what the hell is that chav bitch talking about?. oh, and sweetie if you dont think a woman can please you, your dating the wrong women (or girls as the case may be) i could make you scream like a little girl!!!

The concept of identity - by which individuals connect themselves with, or place themselves in, socially constructed ‘national’ categories.

Contributes to a collective social memory/identity through the body (that film represents) of reusable texts, images and rituals specific to each society in each epoch, whose cultivation serves to stabilise and convey that society’s self image.

Most obviously perhaps, they suggest some of the ways in which the memories of individuals are shaped, transformed – indeed, created – by a shared vision of the past, driven by its own logic and desire.

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;

Coral is far more red than her lips' red;

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,

But no such roses see I in her cheeks;

And in some perfumes is there more delight

Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know

That music hath a far more pleasing sound;

I grant I never saw a goddess go;

My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare

As any she belied with false compare.

shakespeare ftw.

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and youre never coming round

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit terrified and i see the fucking look in your eyes

Turnaround bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

Turnaround bright eyes, ya fucking every now and then i fall apart.

and i need you now tonight.

i fucking need you more then ever.