Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i have two beefs with grados. one is that they're open so your neighbor k nows slayer slays, too, and the stock ear pieces get uncomfortable and hot after a few. i got the replacement ones, but still don't use them tha tmuch because of the open cone.

i agree. i hate when people know what i'm listening to, and also it annoys the shit out of me when I hear other people's music like that

That's a replica wolkswagen

true dat

Do you already have a Greenpeace shirt, crusty dreadlocks, and a Phish album? Because you're gonna need those too if you really want to be in the club.

lol..workin on the dreadlocks, gonna bleach it dirty blonde btw...just kidding. im just wearing some apc ns, and a lacoste polo whenever Im wearin these. I like it so far.

Fuck, i just went on a shopping spree during the last ten minutes and spent $1800 on some dior stuff online:

angel wing tee shirt

dh117ib9.jpg

black raw 19cm MIJ

7h311053018490001fr4.jpg

'the start' patched denim

0005pq6.jpg

0006be6.jpg

black boots

0033yj7.jpg

are those aldens mate?how much?
Plaza Wing Tip Boots, #8 Shell Cordovan

After the success of our Plaza Last Wing Tip Boots in Cigar Shell Cordovan, we’ve decided to re-create the same model in Burgundy #8 Shell Cordovan as well.

Built on the Plaza Last with rich burgundy #8 shell cordovan from Horween Leather Company, these gorgeous wing tip boots can be matched with everything from a bespoke suit to a pair of well worn jeans. A double leather sole adds durability and comfort while blind eyelets add an elegant touch.

Available in sizes 6-12D.

(Plaza Last, $595.00)

detective skillz

hot damn, there it is..im 50/50 on pre ordering the black wingtips. those are real nice.

Not a big fan of shell cordovan in black. I think it doesn't do the material justice. I have a pair of the black / cigar 2 tone V-tips and the cigar really makes the shoe. Just my opinion though...