Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

24 inch kaws x be.bike x hype

kaws01eb8.jpg

kaws05yd9.jpg

That bike is, in my opinion, really ugly. The aesthetic purity of the double diamond frame is something which is easily spoilt by adding unnecessary gussets, nasty cranks and a dinner plate sprocket.

first two are $1500 and $850..

any more info on them any website available rember seeing more info in this thread a fair while ago but cant seem to find it, really nice have to say love the accordian bag really suprised at 1500 thought it would be more but thought the others would be cheaper, anyway anywhere that stocks these in paris anyone know ? L'eclaireur maybe anyone knwo the shop been told to go esp one on Rue Herold ?

any more info on them any website available rember seeing more info in this thread a fair while ago but cant seem to find it, really nice have to say love the accordian bag really suprised at 1500 thought it would be more but thought the others would be cheaper, anyway anywhere that stocks these in paris anyone know ? L'eclaireur maybe anyone knwo the shop been told to go esp one on Rue Herold ?

got it on yahoo that explains the price :rolleyes: (i think it's more like $2500 in stores) the bag is huge in person though. dont think i'm going to use it for everyday..though the waist bag i would highly recommend.. it's such a verstile and convient piece. and yes you should try the Rue Herold L'eclaireur. their price should be fair compared to the other stocklists

i have two beefs with grados. one is that they're open so your neighbor k nows slayer slays, too, and the stock ear pieces get uncomfortable and hot after a few. i got the replacement ones, but still don't use them tha tmuch because of the open cone.

How does this work? Do they morph or something

the foam padding gets more....broken in? for lack of a better word. good call, but....as we say in headfi.....(and sufu now that I think about it)....sorry 'bout your wallet, haha.

Grados will be your intro pair, I can almost guarantee it. You'll prob outgrow them within months of heavy listening