Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Replicas, and really bad replicas. On the L&S, the little second should touch the hour-minute dial, and the window should be bigger since it's a "grande date". The Rolex is just... funny. Don't buy replicas, buy cheap automatic watches instead, it's worth it.

How much was that bike? Around $650?
i think something like that would be closer to $2000

how much was it, chard? spill it, man! lol

and the supreme x fragment chains aren't very strong i hear.

it retails for 105000 yen, i paid about half of that price from a buddy (thank you Master :cool: )

Ken- jk on the supreme x fragment chain hahah

Those dcs are nice, how much were they? I wanted a pair but there's no way im spending 200+ on some plain DC with a supreme logo in the back.

Nudie Military Jacket

nudiemilitaryjacketha9.jpg

Anyone know if I could/should soak this? It has a (nylon?) material on the inside.

Yo N, those m345's looks buttery..good stuff, man!

I always felt sorry for mlp for never getting any plaintoes but now that I know he actually does own a pair.... :)

by the way, does anything still have any of the p&bs left? I know they had both styles, m345 in the coronado as gnar got and the plaintoes in nutbrown..

if you call and check stock at aNYthing, i'll go pick them up on wednesday if they're in.

PM me for pickup details.

The Gangstore does not have any P&Bs in stock. I was there a couple weeks ago. The m345s I got were purchased there about a year ago, or whenever that was - around the time of the warehouse sale - and I just got my hands on them now. These were one of the last two pairs they had in stock, the other was a size 12 or something, but they are surely long gone now.