Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

the apple discount ALWAYS is in effect. You really only need to say you're going to this or that school, you don't really have to have a school address to get the discount..

well, im in no hurry right now. so its cool.

thanks for the info though.

That will be a sweet wedding for sure... what are the bows for? Do the ties come in some sort of a bag? Their garment bags have those straps, but I'm not sure how they work with the ties... :confused:

theyre just part of the fancy packaging to keep with the look

1969 Rolex DateJust (Bought new with original box/packaging from a private dealer)

DSC00937-1-769116.jpg

nice dress watch, a friend of mine wanted to get one of those too. those are around 4000+ish retail, i suppose?

nice watch you got there, lacquered. they marked it way up at 6600, got it at 5000ish, plus they threw in a new wristband/clasp

poly, i need a new acoustic guitar, too. what are you looking at?

nice watch you got there, lacquered. they marked it way up at 6600, got it at 5000ish, plus they threw in a new wristband/clasp

poly, i need a new acoustic guitar, too. what are you looking at?

been looking at a lot of gibsons recently. the rosewood j-45 or a southern jumbo. i wanted a taylor, but i think the midtone is winning me over to the gibson side.

Holy Shit! Jacked Heads!!

I had that shirt back in '97. Nice find.

If I could get the Jeremy Klein 'Lowly Worm' deck I'd be so stoked!

Yeah holmes. So ONE person on the entire forum knows what that was. HA. The Boss n' his FLICK from that 411... ugghhh...

oh man..they have hair food..helps grow hair back fast.i dont know if stuff actually works..

how about using those sprays for bald(ing) people

Guest jmatsu
wow, had no idea theres so many of you that just got a new watch too:o

dsc00261lo9.jpg

the one on the left, been searching for it for a long time. Finally!

this is very fine time piece. please post fit pics. i'd like to see how one incorporates such and elegant peice.