Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Nice fleece, papoose.

I've had my eye on a Supreme fleece as well.

hot damn, thats not a patagonia collab is it?

looks like they just bit the design and logo

either way dope pickup!

not collab, just a interpretation. still sick as fuck, congrats papoose.

really? :confused:

looks lik sumthing from target...

tacky

i thought that comes out on the 13th?

The SEXSC02 does come out on the 13th.. but Ayn is exempt from all release dates, as is the rest of the Denim Speakeasy [tm] crew.

that's cool. what an elite group :)

but hey kiya, what's up with the sugarcane messenger bag? :)

It's actually an Iron Heart shoulder/messenger bag.. It's being released in late November, so about four to six weeks.

DEPHT: Those knives are amazing, i just got 16 of them as guest steak/meat knives. I love the fly design carved metal on the top of each handle.

It's actually an Iron Heart shoulder/messenger bag.. It's being released in late November, so about four to six weeks.

DEPHT: Those knives are amazing, i just got 16 of them as guest steak/meat knives. I love the fly design carved metal on the top of each handle.

wedding gift? :)

Yea, I don't use knives too much but when I actually held one and saw how nice it was I had to pick one up.

Yup, i saw them for the first time a few years ago at a steak house in Dubai and ever since then i've wanted a set.

it's the significance of it, what it's paying homage to

by this I assume you mean the successful brainwashing of Supreme to make it's clients pay $$$ for it's logo?

btw I can get 10 OG Patagonia fleeces from the Goodwill 3 blocks away, will do proxy to Japan, Australia and Anarctica. Price will be $4.90 for item plus $125.00 for shipping (and handling). PM me if interested

by this I assume you mean the successful brainwashing of Supreme to make it's clients pay $$$ for it's logo?

Everybody isn't going to like the same things. He asked why I thought a boring fleece was so dope, and I gave him my reason why.

ive worn patagonia for a long long time now, and enjoy and appreciate supremes cultural Intertextuality and commentary, taking into consideration this fleece is from around 99 i think, before its popularity, it was just citing another brand that influenced its style. They also made a pile fleece from glenpile closer to the og patagonia flecces you mention.

idgood2002jp-img600x450-1139616859s.jpg

idgood2002jp-img600x225-1139616917s.jpg

btw I can get 10 OG Patagonia fleeces from the Goodwill 3 blocks away, will do proxy to Japan, Australia and Anarctica. Price will be $4.90 for item plus $125.00 for shipping (and handling). PM me if interested

im gonna hold you to this, with out the shipping mark up. ;)