Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^^can we get more info on the ymc sneakers please?

They are 86 dollars at American Rag. jmatsu is selling a pair in supermarket.

I picked these up last week. I had to go one size up, I usually wear 11 in sk8s but I got a 12 in these.

CIMG0051.jpg

CIMG0053.jpg

CIMG0055.jpg

CIMG0052.jpg

visvim makes size 12 in their american line, but 11 in their japanese line.

their japanese line is where the good stuff is.

so i'm guessing those buckminsters aren't available stateside in a 12...

Dear Visvim,

Way to be retards and miss out on a huge market of people with massive feet in America. You can charge us $400 a pair and rake in tha yen so Hiroshi can buy another $10,000 bike he can't ride.

Sincerely,

Bigfoot McGee

they run a half size small as it is, they probably won't fit. sorry.

ugh...I read over some sizing posts and ppl have said they run a bit small but I read that they were pretty much true to size so I took the chance. I fit a 10 in nike sb's so I thought i'd try but....I guess i'll have to wait and see.

boots

2007100107fw4.jpg

couldn't resist the 60% off. prolly gonna swap the laces for some plain black ones though.

also, went to 4 real and nigo's party... got some free swag. whooooppeeeee!! coin holder!

2007100113un7.jpg

nigo was spinning all night. open bar was legit.

also, went to 4 real and nigo's party... got some free swag. whooooppeeeee!! coin holder!

2007100113un7.jpg

nigo was spinning all night. open bar was legit.

i keep reading about how tiny that club was. exactly how small is it? the pictures looked like a good time.

What kind of boots?

I'm curious too. Are those the martin margiela ones that were on sale at yoox? They weren't in my size but i saw them on there.

What kind of boots?

hey... they're acne boots - i guess from S/S07 (which is why they were on sale).

i keep reading about how tiny that club was. exactly how small is it? the pictures looked like a good time.

yeah - super tiny. not much room to walk around at all, but it was fun.