Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

In that case it's a great purchase. The v is a great engine and it's great for both city and longer rides. I rode many big bikes but I really want something light. I only want a bike to go around the city and to run small errands. I'm thinking of picking up the new Ninja 250 next year when it comes out.

sounds like you want a supermoto type/style bike...i had a ktm duke II for a while and it was THE most fun city bike i've ever ridden. ktm has the 690 duke and a 690smc coming out for 2008. both NICE!

still is the richest motherfucker on here apparantly......i honestly feel like he throws down like 2k in recent purchases thread a week.....

I bet if you averaged how much he spends in a year it'd be close to that, because that is way more than $2k he just threw down there (I think).

That's what I was banking on, rest of the pieces average at least $500 - $1000 + the likely $1000-$2000 blazer. I really want to know what Still does for a living that he can rock this shit and make the money to buy it. I'm sure there are all sorts of jobs available that allow this, I'm just curious.

Guest panicinapagoda
aed33511_black.jpg

just picked this up, waiting eagerly for it to arrive. hoping the fit and quality is decent as i'm eyeing a wool coat from the same collection..

did you happen to snatch the smalls off active?

That's what I was banking on, rest of the pieces average at least $500 - $1000 + the likely $1000-$2000 blazer. I really want to know what Still does for a living that he can rock this shit and make the money to buy it. I'm sure there are all sorts of jobs available that allow this, I'm just curious.

he bought most if not all of the items off of y!jp. so the prices of each are probably around 50% off retail.

he bought most if not all of the items off of y!jp. so the prices of each are probably around 50% off retail.

Power to him, that's really the way to do it. Again, I was just curious. I thought it would be interesting to know what the fellow with arguably the most impressive wardrobe on any fashion site does... other than buy clothes. Someone said he's a student?

There you go.

did you happen to snatch the smalls off active?

haha yeah, though just this one, shit must be moving fast as i'm pretty sure they've only had WA stuff up for a couple days and it looks like every item worth looking at is out of smalls.. i hear brigades going to have their stock online tomorrow, though.