Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

The leather looks great and conceptually like it but there's also a lot I dislike. The pockets scream overdesign. Chest and arm are unnecessary, the flaps look awful, and the buttons are distracting. I'm also unsure about the sleeve shape, especially from the elbow down.

A piece I'd need to see in person, just sharing thoughts...

well, I dont think the pockets look everdesign nor ugly on the contrary. Chest one is unnecessary I agree, but it is ok for me, and I like the snaps as well.

The cut of the sleeves is good, but on 2nd pic looks odd I agree.

Here are more pics

15g2z6b.jpg

2mcg805.jpg

30mr14x.jpg

The leather looks great and conceptually like it but there's also a lot I dislike. The pockets scream overdesign. Chest and arm are unnecessary, the flaps look awful, and the buttons are distracting. I'm also unsure about the sleeve shape, especially from the elbow down.

A piece I'd need to see in person, just sharing thoughts...

Just in insert Julius to this quote and everyone will be CREAMING THEIR PANTS.

Personally I think the jacket looks fine.

Typical Jap-street-steez wear.

I've seen worse overly designed rick-owens inspired shit in jap-land.

well, I dont think the pockets look everdesign nor ugly on the contrary. Chest one is unnecessary I agree, but it is ok for me, and I like the snaps as well.

The cut of the sleeves is good, but on 2nd pic looks odd I agree.

Personally I think the jacket looks fine.

Yeah, it's not awful I just don't like the pocket design. The slimness and new-moto cut are fine by me. I just worry about when that model doesn't have his hands in his pockets for the front pic. Could look a little too fashunz-of the moment.